BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Pam C.
GLADE PARK, CO
Loved this razor, it made my skin so soft the first few times I used it, but it seemed to dull a lot quicker then other razors I have used.
Kaylynn S.
Royse City , TX
Just bought these razors today. (I've been using my husbands for so long) & I love it! Don't think I'll go back to bumming my husbands lol
Dulce H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I must say I love it. It moves with you. I have not cut myself once with this razor. And it works so well to keep my legs smooth and soft.
Michelle K.
Buffalo, NY
Love this razor! Makes my skin feel so soft after using it and really does a great job getting all the hairs! Easy to hold too never slips.
Jaslynn P.
Ellensburg, WA
Love this product!! It went easier around on my knees. Left my legs feeling soft and very smooth after drying them off!! Totally recommend!
Sarah H.
Grandy, NC
They refills seem to dull pretty fast, but overall I really like the razor! If they could make the blades last longer they'd get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
I love these razors. I will only use Venus I've tried other brands and this is the best. I never get razor bumps. It's a nice smooth shave.
Lena L.
San Jose , CA
This is one of the best razors I've used. The five blade makes it so easy to shave even my husband loves using it versus a three blade one
isabella r.
I like the product but, I feel as it leaves your skin very ashy even with lotion after. The product is very inexpensive which is good also.
Monique M.
This shaving cream smells amazing. It's the only one I use I love the razor it so sharp and it never cuts me!I never use any other brands.
Jessie C.