BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Victoria T.
Got this as a Christmas gift. Loved it! So smooth and no cuts! It left my legs feeling fabulous. Do yourself a favor and invest in the swirl.
Jennifer b.
Tobaccoville, Nc
Received a coupon for this product so gave it a try. I really liked it. Left my legs smooth and no razor cuts. Definitely recommend this.
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Great product! Just received it in my box box and I love it so much! I will definitely be buying replacement heads in order to keep using it
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
This is a great razor. I love the gift set. It works great over my knees and in harder to shave areas. It's easy to use. I got it at Walmart.
Amber T.
This is my favorite razor by this brand. Legs feel really smooth after shaving and moisturized. I like the shape of the handle on this razor
Andrea L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
To be honest, I don't really see much difference in this razor compared to the others.
It seems the same only a little bit of movement.......
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I love this razor! It makes shaving ankles and knees so much easier, and has a really close shave. I also haven't cut myself with it at all.
julia R.
I received this in my voxbox and it is super flexible and easy to work with. Makes my legs super smooth and not irritated. Highly recommend.
Kellie L.
Houma, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor, by far the best razor out there right now. It doesn't cut me, and my legs are super soft and silky. It shaves at any angle.
Judie L.
Stamford, CT
This will make your body feel so soft you wont get razor burns you wont get bumps you well have a feet smove like a babies bum for days
Jessie C.