BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes! Love this razor! Gives you such a smooth shave and really haven't cut myself up using this.. It is more expensive than what I usually get (I usually just go cheap and get a pack for a couple bucks), but it's honestly so worth it! Love this and the other Venus razors!
Andrea D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love this razor! I never had a razor that glided so smooth and prevented me from getting razor burn or any cuts. This was given to me complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. The soap on the razor head to great and helps keep a soft and smooth finish.
Taya R.
This is a super nice razor. It removes hair like a dream and glides like no other. It is very easy to use and moves very well. It also leaves the skin smooth and gets all the hairs. The only thing i did not like was that I.T was hard to rinse the hair out of the razor.
Anahi m.
570 livengood rd cowiche wa 98923
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is by far one of my favorite that I have received in the voxboxes! I love the amazing feeling of my legs after shaving. I have used men’s razors to shave my legs in the past but finally I feel like I can go back to using women’s razors, Venus swirl razor!
E G.
Goshen, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like using the Gillette Venus Swirl razor I got in my VoxBox! It is easy to use and seems to have a gel in the razor head that makes your legs feels so smooth! I also like that your legs feel smooth after shaving as well! I am so glad I got to try this razor.
Alexis P.
Sawyer, OK
I absolutely loved this razor it made my legs super smooth and it just glided easily across my legs it was even easy to use on the knee area! Absolutely loved it !
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
I love this razor. It works very well and leaves little razor bumps. I have nothing bad to say about this product except the price is a little high. But this razor does last longer than others so it kinda evens out. If you want a good razor I’d recommend this one!
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite razor , is a huge fan of all Venus products in general but this razor is awesome it’s really hard to cut yourself with the swirl flex ball on the razor it makes shaving so much easier and flexible
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
I always head for the 5 blade razors when I pick a new one out and this one did the job and more! It made my legs feel silky when I was done, the FLEXIBALL made it easy to get the tough places. I will never not buy this razor. Definitely would recommend to friends.
Chelsea L.
This razor is honestly my new favorite. I love how it leaves your legs feeling right after use and also the packaging itself on the razor. It is such a pretty color and the blades are big enough to catch every hair. I would recommend this product most definitely!
Jessie C.