BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
If you want to spend the money on it - it's a good razed for you! A lot of youtubers review it and also love it too! Encourage you to try it.
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite Venus refills. The moisture strip leaves my legs feeling nice and smooth. I always get a close shave with these blades.
julia R.
I received this in my voxbox and it is super flexible and easy to work with. Makes my legs super smooth and not irritated. Highly recommend.
Amber T.
This is my favorite razor by this brand. Legs feel really smooth after shaving and moisturized. I like the shape of the handle on this razor
Monica D.
Asbury park, NJ
I only buy these when they are on sale because they are pricey.but I never have to worry about cutting myself at the back of my legs or knees
Kellie B.
Houma, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor, by far the best razor out there right now. It doesn't cut me, and my legs are super soft and silky. It shaves at any angle.
Jennifer b.
Tobaccoville, Nc
Received a coupon for this product so gave it a try. I really liked it. Left my legs smooth and no razor cuts. Definitely recommend this.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I love this razor! It makes shaving ankles and knees so much easier, and has a really close shave. I also haven't cut myself with it at all.
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
This is a great razor. I love the gift set. It works great over my knees and in harder to shave areas. It's easy to use. I got it at Walmart.
Valentina Q.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encanta porque es muy cómoda por la versatilidad que te da el mango. Por otro lado es super cute!!!!! Siempre la llave a todos mis viajes.
Jessie C.