BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Amanda C.
Taunton
This razor gets my legs feeling soft and smooth. It gets real close to the skin and I like how it has the ball so it can go in different directions
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
LOVE the Venus swill razor, it conforms to your body to make sure every hair is hit! The price is a bit steep though to pay for something so simple
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
BEST Razer ever! I'm a girl that shaves even in winter. This razar doesn't cause razar burn or those pesty red bumps. Left my legs feeling so soft.
Britt B.
Meadville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! It made my skin very smooth without any razor bumps at all. It also had a really nice grip. It's affordable and met my expectations!
Samantha V.
angleton
I use to use this razor but for really no specific reason i just stop buying this one and bought another one they make but I still enjoy this one.
Tanya P.
Antelope , CA
It’s gentle and not too bad for the skin, although I did get a few cuts. It didn’t feel as strong as the razors for men though but It’s affordable.
samantha d.
Holtville, CA
i like thi razor because its soo soft and sometimes when i shave i do it so quickly and some times i hurt mu self but with this one nothing happens
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor works great! I was using a different brand before this but this is defiantly way better. It is very smooth and it is very easy to hold.
María P.
Me parece un muy buen producto, la eh usado pocas veces pero me parece que hace muy bien su trabajo, deberia usarla mas para dar una mejor opinion
Cassidy M.
Lynn, MA
I LOVE this razor! I only rarely find a razor that doesn't cut my skin and this is one of them! I got it in my GlamBox voxbox and I am so grateful!
Jessie C.