BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have no complaints! It is amazing. So easy to use, keeps my body smooth for days and is a nice color touch to my bathroom. Super convenient!
Margarita D.
Los Angeles, CA
It makes it easier to shave. It's so easy to shave my knees. This is the best thing man it's so amazing ! It's a bit pricey but it's worth it!
Becca H.
Love this razor like crazy. I use it almost everyday. The razors can last for a week to 2 weeks for me. It gives me smooth legs with no bumps.
Adriana K.
I am in love with this product! When shaving I am able to get everywhere!! My skin feels amazing after and the lubricant on the razor is great!
alexis c.
Kensington, MD
Wonderful. i use this product every week it never cuts or breaks skin. i got this from Walmart. for a very cheap price for a razor and 5 blades
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite Venus refills. The moisture strip leaves my legs feeling nice and smooth. I always get a close shave with these blades.
Kaitlyn L.
Taylor, MI
This is the best razor I have ever used. It lasts forever and gets all the hard spots because it adjusts to your body. I'd never use another.
Zonya W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So glad I received this Voxbox. The new technology on this razor allowed me go experience my first shave without razor bumps. How awesome !!!
Giomara L.
Las Vegas, NV
got it with my IvyBox and it's amazing definitely leaves your legs smooth and soft. no cuts no razor burns. love to have soft legs #ivyvoxbox
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Great product! Just received it in my box box and I love it so much! I will definitely be buying replacement heads in order to keep using it
Jessie C.