BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Yetzzel p.
Medley, FL
Well this shaver is fantastic really good is very good is the most recognized and used in my country and works well short beautiful completely
Sarah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using Venus razors and have loved using them for years. They're really easy to use. A bit expensive though but worth it in the long run.
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
Addicted to this razor. I have to say no other razor compares for me. It's smooth and gets the job done! My legs feel soft and smooth for days.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The closest shave and it makes my legs feel super smooth. Glides easily and leaves no cuts! I love this. I recieved it free in my VoxBox too!!!
Yolanda F.
Fennville, MI
This is the best razor. It contours to all the curves for a great even overall shave. It catches all the hairs and leaves a smooth even shave.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love how easily it moves , and how soft my legs feel after each shave ! The blade really does move in perfect circles like they say it does !
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am using this razor right and it works pretty well. It is so easy to use and I will buy these again. I recommend this product to my friends.
Bayley W.
I received from influenster, and I am sure the product works well but I gave it away. I am all for dollar shave club, you can't beat the price
Jerry P.
Kingman, AZ
I have had many of these razors and they are so speedy so happy to get on in my box ❤ these razors are amazing at keeping my legs silky smooth.
Teresa K.
Shelby Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor 8s amazing, I love it so much, it makes my skin super smooth, it also exceeded my expectations, this razor is also very affordable.
Jessie C.