BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl
LA afeitadora venus es una de la manera mas rapida de depilarnos ademas es muy facil de usar y no te deja tu piel inrritada gracias a su barra suave
Anna W.
Austin, TX
Performed just like any other Venus razor, honestly. The ball neither helped nor hindered performance. I don’t think I would purchase it for myself.
Wendy W.
Love my Venus Swirl razor! I even bought one for my daughter and my mom to use and they both love them as well. I get a great shave from this razor.
Suzy K.
saint louis, MO
This razor is great and leaves your skin smooth, I would for sure invest in this razor if you are having problems making sure you get all your hair.
Chaleena S.
Love this product especially when shaving my legs, it allows me to get every spot on my knees and under the knee along with curved areas of the body.
Ciarra R.
Antelope, CA
Could definitely use this all the time left my legs feeling very smooth .
And lasted a longer time than any other razor !
Would definitely recommend
Zoe T.
Weslaco, TX
Love! The swirl is amazing and able to reach in hard tge hard places like tge knee and behind tge leg! A close shave leaving tge skin silky smooth.
Samantha C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Love the close shave. This handle also is compatible with any Venus refill blades so I can always find them.
Cassidy M.
Lynn, MA
I LOVE this razor! I only rarely find a razor that doesn't cut my skin and this is one of them! I got it in my GlamBox voxbox and I am so grateful!
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
BEST Razer ever! I'm a girl that shaves even in winter. This razar doesn't cause razar burn or those pesty red bumps. Left my legs feeling so soft.
Jessie C.