BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Marianne P.
I loved this shaver if you use shaving cream doesn't leave no bumbs at all.makes your legs super smothe.i think it is the beat razor its worth trying.
Frances W.
Mansfield, OH
This is my favorite razor! It is so sharp and leaves a super close, clean shave. It is a little pricey, but lasts longer than other razors I've used.
Nina J.
Memphis, TN
This is one of my favorite go to razors. It glides over the skin without any knicks or cuts and leaves the shaved area feeling very soft and smooth.
Caitie K.
Dallas, TX
The extra blade gives you a close shave and the flex with the rollerball makes a quick run around the knees easy and nick free when you're in a rush.
Amy S.
Midland, GA
I love this VENUS RAZOR SWIRL... I have been using this for a month or so and its wonderful!!! And the razor lasts quite awhile. So #VENUS#BEST#RAZOR
Danielle I.
Muncie, IN
This is the first time I have used the Venus swirl and I love it. It moves over the curves of my legs and I cut myself less often. Leaving me smooth!
Melyssa V.
Great razor! Smooth, easier to control and grip. It does have a slight swivel to it & it is definitely super sharp (ouch!) Definitely a great product
Monet F.
Ashville, AL
Perfect stocking stuffer, if there is room! Seriously, I love receiving Venus products as gifts. They last forever and your can't beat their quality!
Kelly G.
Park City, KY
My favorite razor ever!! My legs have never felt smoothr and for much longer than with other razors!! I love that I can go around my knees with ease
Anna W.
Austin, TX
Performed just like any other Venus razor, honestly. The ball neither helped nor hindered performance. I don’t think I would purchase it for myself.
Jessie C.