BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
So smooth! it doesn't even take that long to remove all the hairs. it's crazy gentle and really works with the curves of your body! I love this tool!
Ashley D.
Morven, GA
I love this razor. I tried it because they were out of the razors I usually use and It's relatively cheap and even the refills aren't that expensive!
Marianne P.
I loved this shaver if you use shaving cream doesn't leave no bumbs at all.makes your legs super smothe.i think it is the beat razor its worth trying.
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
I didn't love this razor. It feels like it gets a pretty close shave, but it's all of the "moisture gel". My hair grew back faster than it ever does.
Mercedes A.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is a very good product just not for myself considering I have very thick hair the blades did go dull fairly quick but that's most razors with me
Frances W.
Mansfield, OH
This is my favorite razor! It is so sharp and leaves a super close, clean shave. It is a little pricey, but lasts longer than other razors I've used.
Dominique W.
Sugar Hill, GA
This was the perfect razor. With FIVE blades, and the swirl ball, it got every single hair!!! I was so shook! I will definitely be buying this again.
Starr W.
Glendale, AZ
Glides so smooth I have to feel my legs to confirm it's shaving. It gets a very close shave and leaves legs smooth. I have been using for  awhile now.
Lyndsey L.
Hampton, VA
This razor is amazing! It makes anywhere you shave feel so smooth and contours to the shape of whatever your shaving especially knees!! It's awesome.
Abbi G.
Really happy with this razor! It glides well around hard to shave places like ankles and knees. Easy grip in the hand and doesn't give you any cuts!
Jessie C.