BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Nadia R.
Raleigh, NC
Great razor that follows your curves and provides a close shave. Comfortable handle as well. Use it every other day and do not have any razor burn
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
This product is great. I love how it moves very well and smoothly. The only downside of this is a tad bit pricey. But I would still recommend it :)
Heard This Is Absolutely The Best EVER , Used It Once And It Really Is ❗ I'm Glad That I Finally Found Something That's For Me And It Really Works
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
Have tried the swirl Gillette razor and let me tell you I wouldn't use anything else! My legs feel so smooth and soft after using them! Amazing!
Lekisha D.
Marksville, LA
I always love the way the Venus razor leave my skin feeling smooth but I'm not to fond with the FLexiball. I don't believe it all that flexible.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
I really like this razor. It moves smoothly on my legs to get a nice shave. I have not had any issues with getting razor cuts or burns after use.
nicole j.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this razor! I get a very close shave and it contours to to your legs great! Doesn't leave razor burn unless you need to change your blades.
kim h.
Portage, IN
I get a close shave without shaving cream & the head swivels so it gets around hard to reach places like my knees! I love my new favorite shaver!
Cristina I.
These things don't work they did not give me a close enough shave leaving me some stubble. I do like the handle and how easy it is to work with.
Megan L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the best razors I've owend! Yes the blades can be expensive but it is so worth it! Less knicks and cuts and a smooth shave! Great product!
Jessie C.