BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Nisha B.
It's a good razor, as all of the Venus razors are, but I do not know if I see a major improvement using the Swirl Flexiball versus a normal Venus Razor
April S.
Los Angeles, CA
love this razor! best venus out there. love that is curves in hard to reach areas. i use the olay shave gel with it and its a perfect smooth shave
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these razors. I got to try it for free and it is awesome. No knicks whats so ever and its very flexible with the ball. A must try for yourself.
Abby S.
Sweet home , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really comfortable to use. Did not cut or catch a t any point smooth shave without razor burns...would recommend to friends and family will buy again!
Antoinette L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this my skin is very sensitive , and with this it did not leave my legs itching. Which is awesome because I have a hard time finding good product
Chelsie H.
Phoenix , AZ
I totally love this razor and blades. The razor itself is very easy to grip and glides smooth around my legs and the curves in my legs without cutting.
Nina J.
Memphis, TN
This is one of my favorite go to razors. It glides over the skin without any knicks or cuts and leaves the shaved area feeling very soft and smooth.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
I must say this is the best razor I’ve ever used ! I’m a woman with curves so I was super happy it glided like a dream , leaving my skin baby soft !
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
So smooth! it doesn't even take that long to remove all the hairs. it's crazy gentle and really works with the curves of your body! I love this tool!
Monet F.
Ashville, AL
Perfect stocking stuffer, if there is room! Seriously, I love receiving Venus products as gifts. They last forever and your can't beat their quality!
Jessie C.