BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Suzy K.
saint louis, MO
This razor is great and leaves your skin smooth, I would for sure invest in this razor if you are having problems making sure you get all your hair.
Anna W.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Performed just like any other Venus razor, honestly. The ball neither helped nor hindered performance. I don’t think I would purchase it for myself.
Arielle M.
Chesapeake, VA
I love them I love the razor also they last quite a while and they wel really well!! They are making me write more! I have nothing else to say lol
Samantha C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Love the close shave. This handle also is compatible with any Venus refill blades so I can always find them.
Zoe T.
Weslaco, TX
Love! The swirl is amazing and able to reach in hard tge hard places like tge knee and behind tge leg! A close shave leaving tge skin silky smooth.
Arlett G.
Hialeah, FL
Love this razor! I obtained it by an influenster vox box and I can say that i love it and that i will definitely be repurchasing the refills of it.
Tanya P.
Antelope , CA
It’s gentle and not too bad for the skin, although I did get a few cuts. It didn’t feel as strong as the razors for men though but It’s affordable.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
BEST Razer ever! I'm a girl that shaves even in winter. This razar doesn't cause razar burn or those pesty red bumps. Left my legs feeling so soft.
Stefanie R.
Muy buen producto, a mi me encanta ya que no te irrita y a la hora de usar es muy sencillo... yo tengo la presentación que es azul y me encnataaaa
Madeleine G.
This razor is amazing! My legs are very sensitive & this razor doesn't me break out! It glides around every curve & it's price is very reasonable!
Jessie C.