BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Leonor B.
San Antonio, TX
I received this set for Christmas last year. It is a wonderful razor that leaves your skin feeling and looking silky smooth. Would defiantly buy on my own.
Jocelyn M.
It's pretty nice in the beginning. It leaves my legs smooth and everything but after awhile they get so worn out and I hate spending money to buy new ones.
Vanessa V.
Gilbert, AZ
This is now my go-to shaver! I dont think ill be turning back now. It made my legs super soft, no spots missed & no razor bumps! The glide was super smooth
Jess A.
The best razor I have ever used. I never have to go over a spot more than once to remove all the hairs. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, and never patchy.
Wendy B.
My fav. Razor I never get nicks or cuts using this razor. It glides smooth leaves my legs soft and silky smooth. Plus it's purple who doesn't love purple?
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Glides so smooth, price is reasonable. It has the perfect grip and very effective for shaving and staying smooth for much longer. One of my top favorites.
Shannon B.
Waycross, GA
The BEST razor I have ever used. My legs feel so smooth after I shave and while I'm shaving I don't nic or cut myself like I normally do with other razors.
Victoria D.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love the ball it helps get those hard to reach places, the blades are sharp without being too sharp, they never let me down! These are my ride or dies.
Hannah S.
Modesto, CA
I personally love this razor. venus in general but this one is awesome. I purchased it from Walmart. not too expensive at all. and it works really well.
Mckynzie R.
Victorville
I love this razor . I've been using it since it has came out . it makes your legs shinny and really soft . I wouldn't trade this razor for anything else
Jessie C.