BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

taylor e.
ann arbor, MI
I recently received the Venus Swirl razor #complimentary of Influenster and it was great! It has something like a “ball” attached to it that allows for a “swivel” type of movement when shaving. It left me very well shaved and easily glides across the skin. Very satisfied, cool structure. I would recommend.
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
The Swirl Venus Razor is Fabulous!! The Flexi Ball allows it to move and glide against the body so well with out lifting up!! It gave me such a close shave! I would recommend using the touch of Olay Shave Gel!! This was in my Venus VoxBox and it definitely #MovesLikeNoOther!! Must Try!
Remi H.
Conway, AR
Very impressed! I usually go for the cheap razors so having this come in the mail was great! I believe it it worth the extra money. I didn’t even feel the razors, it was super smooth and left my skin feeling great! The added ball for movement really helped around my knees.
Andrea D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love this razor! I never had a razor that glided so smooth and prevented me from getting razor burn or any cuts. This was given to me complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. The soap on the razor head to great and helps keep a soft and smooth finish.
Alana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes! Love this razor! Gives you such a smooth shave and really haven't cut myself up using this.. It is more expensive than what I usually get (I usually just go cheap and get a pack for a couple bucks), but it's honestly so worth it! Love this and the other Venus razors!
Anahi m.
Cowiche, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is by far one of my favorite that I have received in the voxboxes! I love the amazing feeling of my legs after shaving. I have used men’s razors to shave my legs in the past but finally I feel like I can go back to using women’s razors, Venus swirl razor!
Taya R.
This is a super nice razor. It removes hair like a dream and glides like no other. It is very easy to use and moves very well. It also leaves the skin smooth and gets all the hairs. The only thing i did not like was that I.T was hard to rinse the hair out of the razor.
E G.
Goshen, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like using the Gillette Venus Swirl razor I got in my VoxBox! It is easy to use and seems to have a gel in the razor head that makes your legs feels so smooth! I also like that your legs feel smooth after shaving as well! I am so glad I got to try this razor.
Alexis P.
Sawyer, OK
I absolutely loved this razor it made my legs super smooth and it just glided easily across my legs it was even easy to use on the knee area! Absolutely loved it !
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite razor , is a huge fan of all Venus products in general but this razor is awesome it’s really hard to cut yourself with the swirl flex ball on the razor it makes shaving so much easier and flexible
Jessie C.