BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Anahi m.
570 livengood rd cowiche wa 98923
This product is by far one of my favorite that I have received in the voxboxes! I love the amazing feeling of my legs after shaving. I have used men’s razors to shave my legs in the past but finally I feel like I can go back to using women’s razors, Venus swirl razor!
Rosella S.
First try and I’m hooked. A big pro about Venus it is truly effective, gentle on hard to reach places, especially behind my legs where I always end up leaving myself small nicks without knowing until after when I spray myself with body spray and getting stinged.
Happens with other razors but NEVER with Venus
Taya R.
This is a super nice razor. It removes hair like a dream and glides like no other. It is very easy to use and moves very well. It also leaves the skin smooth and gets all the hairs. The only thing i did not like was that I.T was hard to rinse the hair out of the razor.
E G.
Goshen, IN
I really like using the Gillette Venus Swirl razor I got in my VoxBox! It is easy to use and seems to have a gel in the razor head that makes your legs feels so smooth! I also like that your legs feel smooth after shaving as well! I am so glad I got to try this razor.
Alexis P.
Sawyer, OK
I absolutely loved this razor it made my legs super smooth and it just glided easily across my legs it was even easy to use on the knee area! Absolutely loved it !
Courtney M.
Toledo, OH
I always head for the 5 blade razors when I pick a new one out and this one did the job and more! It made my legs feel silky when I was done, the FLEXIBALL made it easy to get the tough places. I will never not buy this razor. Definitely would recommend to friends.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
My favorite razor , is a huge fan of all Venus products in general but this razor is awesome it’s really hard to cut yourself with the swirl flex ball on the razor it makes shaving so much easier and flexible
Chelsea L.
This razor is honestly my new favorite. I love how it leaves your legs feeling right after use and also the packaging itself on the razor. It is such a pretty color and the blades are big enough to catch every hair. I would recommend this product most definitely!
Tierra H.
Ringgold, GA
It is not the best razor I have used. Venus is the best brand out there but I did not like the swirl razor. It did get the job done which is why I gave it three stars. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Emma M.
De Pere, WI
This is an excellent razor! I enjoyed it a lot. I got it through Influenster. The one thing I didn’t like about it is there is no holder/protector for the razor so it must be stored in a safe place and the “built in shave gel” gets gooey and gross if moistened.
Jessie C.