BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
The swerve ball is Blake gets all my hair's I love it I always get a few hairs missed because I could never get a perfect now it has every curve and bump
Christine L.
I really like this product. Just bought it at Walmart for around $14. It bends easier and does get the places we women need to be careful with! Worth it.
Mckynzie R.
Victorville
I love this razor . I've been using it since it has came out . it makes your legs shinny and really soft . I wouldn't trade this razor for anything else
Jennifer S.
Barnegat, NJ
Like these. Good on the skin. They don't irritate. Shaving is made easy with these. Must get the blade wet before you go in or it will be somewhat rough.
Jenna N.
Valley Center, KS
I love this razor. The head is very big and easy to maneuver, two strips of moisturizer so the risk of cutting yourself is diminished and a cute design!
Brigid B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I received this razor in my voxbox and I am so happy with it!! Love the smoothness and the removable blades! I will definitely be purchasing this razor!
Shelby S.
Platte City, MO
This razor is so amazing. It glides so smoothly around every inch of your legs and leaves you feeling silky smooth. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Hannah S.
Modesto, CA
I personally love this razor. venus in general but this one is awesome. I purchased it from Walmart. not too expensive at all. and it works really well.
Hannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Absolutely in love with this product! It makes your legs so smooth and its gets to all the hard places with ease. [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
Meaghan M.
Fort Collins, CO
Amazing razor, gets all the hair with no problems. The shaving cream smells and works great. The body lotion leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized!
Jessie C.