BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Monica
berwyn, IL
Love these razors they are bomb and I like how you can buy separate razors when the one you have gives out you just don't have to throw the whole thing away
Katie B.
Gainesville, FL
I like this razor. It can be difficult to direct it where you want to go at times to get a good shave in full, but it actually does seem to cut down on cuts
Emily C.
Longview, TX
It's my favorite razor because it moves with the shape of my leg.I don't get a whole bunch of cuts and nicks from like I do with those cheap disposable ones.
Fiorella R.
Winter Haven, FL
Amazing! Leaves my skin super soft. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor I keep using this product. It is expensive but I got it for free. Very easy to use
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The 5 blades really cuts close and leaves your legs extra soft, removing all hair close to the skin. The flexiball allows you to get all curves and corners.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor is the best! I received it for free for review purposes and haven't gone back to my old razor. This fits curves perfectly and gets a smooth shave.
Jennifer H.
I have sensitive skin so these worked amazingly well for my skin. Was able to use it with no need for shaving cream. Was able to get a close and smooth shave
Cynthia A.
Chula Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how close of a shave I get with this and it never nicks me! I'm kinda obsessed w the flexiball too makes it so much easier and I love color so pretty
Gabriella C.
Glendale, NY
love this! it removes hair easily and moisturizes at the same time! my legs feel so smooth and soft afterwards! love this so much compared to other razors!
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Glides so smooth, price is reasonable. It has the perfect grip and very effective for shaving and staying smooth for much longer. One of my top favorites.
Jessie C.