BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

PELINUS J.
Las Vegas , NV
This razor is amazing left my legs shiny and soft. Love how easy to use it’s not ruff or leaves my skin irritated or bleeding. Amazing Thank you @influenster 😘
Michele L.
I have been using Venus razors for years, and let me say this one did not disappoint. Nice grip, and the swivel makes it easier to get into the tighter spots.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
I always cringe a little when I buy these razor heads ($17!!!!!) However, they seriously work magic. My legs always feel so silky and smooth after using these.
Vivianne V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was a great razor! I had a smooth shave and it reached the places I haven't been able to get. I used it when shaving gel and it made my legs very smooth!!
Sara O.
San Angelo, TX
The razor itself is great, the blades last up to a month or two (if I'm feeling brave enough). I shave every other day so I love that the blades last so long.
Maria K.
Venus swirl really is better. No, seriously. I have very corse black hair. If I were going to stay smooth shaven, I would have to shave my legs twice a day.
Jennifer H.
I have sensitive skin so these worked amazingly well for my skin. Was able to use it with no need for shaving cream. Was able to get a close and smooth shave
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
I thought these were going to be amazing but I was let down. The gel becomes sticky after one use & it doesn't really glide as smoothly as it says it would.
Taylor C.
Starkville, MS
My new favorite razor!!! I am obsessed with it. It makes shaving so much easier!Gillette Venus® Swirl™ RazorGillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Emily K.
Great Neck, NY
Love this blade and razor the most out of the Venus products I have used. Gives a clean shave without razor burn or ingrown hairs, and looks great doing it!
Jessie C.