BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jazmyn K.
Waipahu, HI
I love the handle in this razor and won't use any other brands now. I also love the cartridges that have the soap built in- I don't even need shaving creme
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Glides so smooth, price is reasonable. It has the perfect grip and very effective for shaving and staying smooth for much longer. One of my top favorites.
Gabriella C.
Glendale, NY
love this! it removes hair easily and moisturizes at the same time! my legs feel so smooth and soft afterwards! love this so much compared to other razors!
Ashley Z.
Elon, NC
THIS RAZOR IS AMAZING!  I got it for free from influenster and I will never use another razor!  It leaves my legs so soft and smooth
Jocelyn M.
It's pretty nice in the beginning. It leaves my legs smooth and everything but after awhile they get so worn out and I hate spending money to buy new ones.
Vanessa V.
mesa, AZ
This is now my go-to shaver! I dont think ill be turning back now. It made my legs super soft, no spots missed & no razor bumps! The glide was super smooth
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
this razor is one of my favorites to use when i shave. yes they may be a bit expensive but it is worth it. i actually like using mens razors better.
Wendy B.
My fav. Razor I never get nicks or cuts using this razor. It glides smooth leaves my legs soft and silky smooth. Plus it's purple who doesn't love purple?
Jess A.
The best razor I have ever used. I never have to go over a spot more than once to remove all the hairs. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, and never patchy.
Mckynzie R.
Victorville
I love this razor . I've been using it since it has came out . it makes your legs shinny and really soft . I wouldn't trade this razor for anything else
Jessie C.