BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
I always cringe a little when I buy these razor heads ($17!!!!!) However, they seriously work magic. My legs always feel so silky and smooth after using these.
Luxx M.
TheGillette Venus Swirl Flexball Razor is perfect and goes with the curves of your body and glides so no nick or cuts. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
Will always be one of the best razors out there for women! I personally love using mens razors but I could use this one for the rest of my life and not worry.
Kelly K.
Indianapolis, IN
Really cool product. Didn't leave my skin prickly. But only issue was it caused some problems when saving from the movement and flexiball. I'd give it a 8/10.
Yarit R.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love love this razor! Received it in my Ivy Voxbox and fell in love!!! Leaves my skin super smooth and shaves like a pro on my legs and other areas!
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Love love love this razor I received it complimentary but I've purchased this razor plenty of times in the past. It's a great razor especially for thick hair.
Me M.
Amazing! I don't have to worry about my knees and ankles and because it has 5 blades it allows me to get a closer shave and shave more hair in a single stroke!
Megan V.
Hands down the best razor! I always used another one I thought I loved, then I tried his one. I got it in a Target beauty box and I will not use anything else!
Erica L.
New Rochelle, NY
This is my favorite Gillete Venus because is safe and works good. I will love to receive some samples and coupons because it's a little bit of expency. Thanks
Michele L.
I have been using Venus razors for years, and let me say this one did not disappoint. Nice grip, and the swivel makes it easier to get into the tighter spots.
Jessie C.