BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Katie B.
Gainesville, FL
I like this razor. It can be difficult to direct it where you want to go at times to get a good shave in full, but it actually does seem to cut down on cuts
Emily K.
Great Neck, NY
Love this blade and razor the most out of the Venus products I have used. Gives a clean shave without razor burn or ingrown hairs, and looks great doing it!
Emily H.
Williamston, NC
I refuse to use cheap razors. These razors never dissapoint although they ate pricey in my opinion. I would ratherpay more than to deal with nicks and cuts.
Kourtni F.
Roseville, CA
These are great! Get a real close, smooth shave with these and they don't dull up fast. They are on the pricey side, only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor is the best! I received it for free for review purposes and haven't gone back to my old razor. This fits curves perfectly and gets a smooth shave.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The 5 blades really cuts close and leaves your legs extra soft, removing all hair close to the skin. The flexiball allows you to get all curves and corners.
Cynthia A.
Chula Vista , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how close of a shave I get with this and it never nicks me! I'm kinda obsessed w the flexiball too makes it so much easier and I love color so pretty
Jennifer H.
I have sensitive skin so these worked amazingly well for my skin. Was able to use it with no need for shaving cream. Was able to get a close and smooth shave
Fiorella R.
Winter Haven, FL
Amazing! Leaves my skin super soft. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor I keep using this product. It is expensive but I got it for free. Very easy to use
Jazmyn K.
Waipahu, HI
I love the handle in this razor and won't use any other brands now. I also love the cartridges that have the soap built in- I don't even need shaving creme
Jessie C.