BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Emily C.
Longview, TX
It's my favorite razor because it moves with the shape of my leg.I don't get a whole bunch of cuts and nicks from like I do with those cheap disposable ones.
Fiorella R.
Winter Haven, FL
Amazing! Leaves my skin super soft. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor I keep using this product. It is expensive but I got it for free. Very easy to use
Maria K.
Venus swirl really is better. No, seriously. I have very corse black hair. If I were going to stay smooth shaven, I would have to shave my legs twice a day.
Katie B.
Gainesville, FL
I like this razor. It can be difficult to direct it where you want to go at times to get a good shave in full, but it actually does seem to cut down on cuts
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
I thought these were going to be amazing but I was let down. The gel becomes sticky after one use & it doesn't really glide as smoothly as it says it would.
Cynthia A.
Chula Vista , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how close of a shave I get with this and it never nicks me! I'm kinda obsessed w the flexiball too makes it so much easier and I love color so pretty
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The 5 blades really cuts close and leaves your legs extra soft, removing all hair close to the skin. The flexiball allows you to get all curves and corners.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor is the best! I received it for free for review purposes and haven't gone back to my old razor. This fits curves perfectly and gets a smooth shave.
Angel F.
Ferriday, LA
Gillette venus is the best women's razor brand. This one in particular is amazing with the rollong ball. Super easy to use. It really rolls like no other. :)
Emily H.
Williamston, NC
I refuse to use cheap razors. These razors never dissapoint although they ate pricey in my opinion. I would ratherpay more than to deal with nicks and cuts.
Jessie C.