BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Vivianne V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was a great razor! I had a smooth shave and it reached the places I haven't been able to get. I used it when shaving gel and it made my legs very smooth!!
Sara O.
San Angelo, TX
The razor itself is great, the blades last up to a month or two (if I'm feeling brave enough). I shave every other day so I love that the blades last so long.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
I thought these were going to be amazing but I was let down. The gel becomes sticky after one use & it doesn't really glide as smoothly as it says it would.
Jennifer H.
I have sensitive skin so these worked amazingly well for my skin. Was able to use it with no need for shaving cream. Was able to get a close and smooth shave
Kourtni F.
Roseville, CA
These are great! Get a real close, smooth shave with these and they don't dull up fast. They are on the pricey side, only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5
Taylor C.
Starkville, MS
My new favorite razor!!! I am obsessed with it. It makes shaving so much easier!Gillette Venus® Swirl™ RazorGillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Monica
berwyn, IL
Love these razors they are bomb and I like how you can buy separate razors when the one you have gives out you just don't have to throw the whole thing away
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I lovvvveee this razor. I love the sides how it has the soap to give you a nice smooth shave. Great for your bikini line. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Danielle S.
Love this razor. The ball makes it really easy to get around difficult places like knees and ankles. Good value for the set, but cartridges don't last long.
Ana R.
Cordova, TN
Me gusta mucho este producto. Realmente es uno de mis favoritos, creo que en mi vida hay un antes y después de usarlo. Ahora no se como podría vivir sin esto
Jessie C.