BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Ivana S.
Medley, FL
I received this product in my glamvoxbox , and I'm very glad I received ... is a good product , it leaves my skin soft.

I am very grateful to have received it !

Aleka S.
Normal
Love! really gets along the curves of my legs without cutting me which I love! Will continue to buy. Like that you can get a large pack of blades from sams club
Taylor D.
I’m in love with this razor which I never thought I would say. It didn’t leave any red bumps, and it moved comfortably at every angle. Worth the price for sure.
Jennifer E.
Minot Afb, ND
I receive a Gillette gift set every Christmas and love getting it. I think gift sets are so fun and the Gillette Venus swirl women's gift set never disappoints.
Karina D.
Hialeah, FL
I love this one just because is so economic plus it brings the whole set and we don't have to be buying all the items for separate if it is better all together.
Emily B.
Santaquin, UT
The five blades are AMAZING to use for the very
sensitive areas.. Whenever haven't had time to
shave for weeks, I use the five blades to have a
nice clean shave
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well for me. Its not too rough on the skin, leaves skin super smooth. Although it works great the first two weeks, it does wear out really quickly for me.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best razor out there. Venus makes my legs extra smooth everytime and it glides so easily on my skin! You have to change it often though but it is worth it !
Amelia M.
Bellmore, NY
I really like this razor. Its nothing special or really high tech, but its just light weight and girly and does this trick . I have repurchased this at least 6x
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
These blades stay sharp forever making them a good value. And the swivel head is fantastic making shaving quick and getting and easy contour for smooth shaving.
Jessie C.