BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Briana A.
San Antonio , Tx
Really liked this 5 blade razor super clean smooth shave ! Its a little pricey but definitely worth it and lasts a long time! I always use this one is my go to! I would recommend to anyone that does not want to bleed while they are shaving!
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I fell in love with this shaver, when i used it. I honestly have never used one like this before. to me its so worth the buck. use it for legs & underarms. th best close shave you can get!
Tyonna S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the shaver, it was super cute and the designs where very unique. The blades were sharp but sharp enough not to cut yourself. It gave a good cut too.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this razor i have never cut my self with thus razor it is smooth and moves with the body while shaving for a wonderful shaving experience i recommend this razor to anyone 100%
Hannah K.
Strongsville, OH
I love this razor. I bought it within a pack that came with lotions and extra refills. I love the color of the razor and the swirl makes it much easier to use when I am quickly trying to shave my legs in the morning. The razor blades also last a long time compared to other brands
selena h.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
absolutely love this razor! its creates a smooth shave onto my legs, totally exceeded my expectations and it did what it claimed to do
andrea l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gillette Venus razors have been my favorite go to female shaver for so long now. I go back & forth between their Venus Olay & this one, the Swirl. Both are reusable, just need to repurchase the cartridges, which are pretty pricey unfortunately
Whitney D.
Monroeville, IN
Love this product!! Was able to get a close shave and even the toughest angles!! I highly recommend this product.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
This razor is nicely shaped making it easy to hold on to. This is important because I personally feel like this in itself can help prevent a lot of cuts and missing patches of hair especially on the backs of the knees. The design on the handle is something I haven't seen before, but adds a nice touch and sets it apart from other razors.
The swirl ball is what is supposed to set this razor apart from others. I can't say that I noticed a HUGE difference with the swirl, but maybe I was expecting too much. I used it as I would normally use a razor so I don't think that has anything to do with it.
Diana C.
It really dose just glid ! It really doesn't pull on my hairs or anything it just slides 🙃 It gets the job done easily & it's great if you have sensitive skin 💁🏻
Jessie C.