BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Victoria S.
Venus is my go to brand for razors. I like how this one has a swirl blade making it more malleable to you're skins surface for a smoothr glide. The blades are smooth and shave well.
Xochitl U.
Melrose Park, IL
I saw it and I had to buy it to try it out and honestly it works really well. Shaves smoothly super easy work and after its super soft when you moisture your legs
Ahnna G.
I got this razor to test for free in the Ivy Voxbox. I was excited to try it and had heard good things about it, but overall I was disappointed. The shave is not very close, and it dragged against my skin giving me razor burn. I probably would not recommend it to a friend, and will most likely not buy it in the future.
Mariah C.
Lyons, OH
This is my absolute favorite razor! Great price and works for a long time before becoming dull. The flixiball is great for contouring for no missed hairs. I definitely recommend.
Violet S.
I like this shaver. I love how my legs feel after shaving. I like how I can manuever the handle to shave my legas. I wiuld definitely recommend for others to purchase this shaver. Great product!
Callista C.
Dayton, OH
Got this as a gift for Christmas and loved it. Made my skin super soft and loved the lubricant on the blade making it easy to glide across the skin and get that super close shave.
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
I like these razor blades because the 5 blade system works well at getting a close shave and doesn't miss any hairs. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase as needed.
Halle R.
Best razor I've ever used. Didn't even feel like I was shaving. I got this from the ivy box and I am definitely going to go out and buy! I've never used a razor this nice before! Didn't pull on any hair, and it had the nice swivel motion! Definitely would recommend.
Jill S.
Claremore, OK
I'll be honest here, this is the only razor that gives me a close shave. In the summer I have to shave daily but Venus is the only razor that I can get away with skipping a day.
Sam A.
Kutztown, PA
Wasn't that impressed. I don't like how the ball actually moves, can never shave in a straight line. The product was okay, didn't love it that much to wear i would buy it again.
Jessie C.