BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Andrea L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gillette Venus razors have been my favorite go to female shaver for so long now. I go back & forth between their Venus Olay & this one, the Swirl. Both are reusable, just need to repurchase the cartridges, which are pretty pricey unfortunately
Whitney D.
Omaha, NE
Love this product!! Was able to get a close shave and even the toughest angles!! I highly recommend this product.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
This razor is nicely shaped making it easy to hold on to. This is important because I personally feel like this in itself can help prevent a lot of cuts and missing patches of hair especially on the backs of the knees. The design on the handle is something I haven't seen before, but adds a nice touch and sets it apart from other razors.
The swirl ball is what is supposed to set this razor apart from others. I can't say that I noticed a HUGE difference with the swirl, but maybe I was expecting too much. I used it as I would normally use a razor so I don't think that has anything to do with it.
Diana C.
It really dose just glid ! It really doesn't pull on my hairs or anything it just slides 🙃 It gets the job done easily & it's great if you have sensitive skin 💁🏻
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
I received this product in my glamvoxbox , and I'm very glad I received ... is a good product , it leaves my skin soft.

I am very grateful to have received it !

Emily B.
Santaquin, UT
The five blades are AMAZING to use for the very
sensitive areas.. Whenever haven't had time to
shave for weeks, I use the five blades to have a
nice clean shave
Amelia M.
Bellmore, NY
I really like this razor. Its nothing special or really high tech, but its just light weight and girly and does this trick . I have repurchased this at least 6x
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best razor out there. Venus makes my legs extra smooth everytime and it glides so easily on my skin! You have to change it often though but it is worth it !
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well for me. Its not too rough on the skin, leaves skin super smooth. Although it works great the first two weeks, it does wear out really quickly for me.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
These blades stay sharp forever making them a good value. And the swivel head is fantastic making shaving quick and getting and easy contour for smooth shaving.
Jessie C.