BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

kiah h.
Best razor I've ever used and I've tried them all honestly the one one that doesn't give me ingrown hairs or razor burn. This razor gets into all your tricky places with ease.
samantha s.
Masontown, PA
The Gillette Venus razor is my favorite. I have sensitive skin and this is the only razor that doesn't break me out. It glides very easy and doesn't cut you up like most razors do. It is my go to razor
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this razor in my box and come to find out I'm allergic to Venus razors. I used it but it was a bad out come. over all if I wasn't allergic to it I would be using it.
Cristina  M.
Taunton, MA
Best razor hands down! Closest shave and being a curvy girl, it contours to all my curves! No cuts or nicks. Leaves my legs super smooth and rarely do I have razor bumps
Briana A.
San Antonio , Tx
Really liked this 5 blade razor super clean smooth shave ! Its a little pricey but definitely worth it and lasts a long time! I always use this one is my go to! I would recommend to anyone that does not want to bleed while they are shaving!
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I fell in love with this shaver, when i used it. I honestly have never used one like this before. to me its so worth the buck. use it for legs & underarms. th best close shave you can get!
Tyonna S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the shaver, it was super cute and the designs where very unique. The blades were sharp but sharp enough not to cut yourself. It gave a good cut too.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this razor i have never cut my self with thus razor it is smooth and moves with the body while shaving for a wonderful shaving experience i recommend this razor to anyone 100%
Hannah K.
Strongsville, OH
I love this razor. I bought it within a pack that came with lotions and extra refills. I love the color of the razor and the swirl makes it much easier to use when I am quickly trying to shave my legs in the morning. The razor blades also last a long time compared to other brands
selena h.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
absolutely love this razor! its creates a smooth shave onto my legs, totally exceeded my expectations and it did what it claimed to do
Jessie C.