BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Kayla L.
Federal way, WA
I really love this razor. They're a little expensive but one replacement last me over a month and I shave every other day! I have yet to cut myself or get razor burn!
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
This is definitely the best razor I have ever used. Also, it comes with a strip that moisturizers the skin as you shave. Most of the time I don't even use shaving cream!
Cristina L.
New York
This razor is amazing and easy to use! It was just how I imagined it to be very flexible. I bought it at RiteAid but their sold everywhere. They are very easy to use. I would most definitely buy again and recommend to anyone who is in need of a new razor!
Ellen D.
I love the blades, but they are rather pricey. I have the Venus Swirl handle, but I don't often buy the blades. I find the regular Venus blades work just as well and are much cheaper.
Jobelle M.
Austin, TX
I purchased the Venus swirl razor and refills after reading many reviews. I always cut myself while shaving and this product was not the exception. It was also not worth the price.
kayla s.
sumter
Absolutely love this razor. Used to only use men's razors, but have finally found one that I am happy with. Very easy to use and leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth! Wouldn't recommend any other type razor! Very satisfied in this purchase!
Jenae G.
Johnstown, PA
Love the 5 blades. Gets a close shave. The swirl ball looses control some times and I find myself holding the base to make sure I hit all the spots. Great product.
Xochitl U.
Melrose Park, IL
I saw it and I had to buy it to try it out and honestly it works really well. Shaves smoothly super easy work and after its super soft when you moisture your legs
Victoria S.
Venus is my go to brand for razors. I like how this one has a swirl blade making it more malleable to you're skins surface for a smoothr glide. The blades are smooth and shave well.
Jailine D.
Excellent razor your soft band allows a better shave, which leaves your skin smoother and without irritations I recommend this product at one hundred is fantastic.
Jessie C.