BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Tiffany I.
The only razor brand I have used since I was 18! Definitely would never go back to cheap razors again after using this. Never cut myself and gets hair at any Angle.
I am horrible when it comes to shaving I usually end up cutting myself but I saw this at Walmart and thought what the heck might as well try it and I haven't cut myself since I've had this. Very happy with my purchase.
Melissa M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love the razor and the cream it cut the hair perfectly and doesn't cut your skin and i love the way of the razor is made perfectly for bumpy skin! Love the product!
Michelle Q.
Mission, TX
This razor is so smooth and glides so effortlessly. I use it about once a week and I love how soft feeling my legs end up. It definetly surpassed my expectations .
Melissa T.
Holland, MI
I love this razor. Shaves super smooth. Doesn't dull too quickly. The swirl ball makes hard to reach places easy to shave. Would definitely recommend this product
Kim S.
Verona, NJ
Venus razors are the best! The glide over your skin very easily and your skin is super soft after use. Ive been using them for years. They are my absolute favorite
Anggy G.
doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I expected the shaver to swirl more (from commercials I'd seen), but it pivots only slightly right and left. However, it's one of the softest shaves I've gotten from a razor, as it glides very smoothly is use. I am also a big fan of 5 blade technology. Will be purchasing refills because I'm pleased with the product. Recommend.
Billie B.
Fingal, ND
Love how this razor moves the ball part makes shaving so much easier! I don't have nearly as many cuts & nicks with this razor and it leaves my legs super smooth
Trista T.
It feels like your not even shaving! So smooth, flexible and easy to use 🙌🏻 I’ve only used it twice so far and I’m In love!! I got my mom to buy one too!! I highly recommend this razor!
kiah h.
Best razor I've ever used and I've tried them all honestly the one one that doesn't give me ingrown hairs or razor burn. This razor gets into all your tricky places with ease.
Jessie C.