BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Caroline R.
Makes a great close shave! Skin feels smooth! I am not sure if the pivot ball makes a real big difference, or if it really works the way I think it should. The refills are expensive, so I will have to use coupons to buy them.
Nickole D.
Philadelphia, PA
This has got to be the best razor with the swivel head you're definitely able to shave around the knees without making yourself I will buy this 1 billion times over and over
Elizabeth H.
Eros, LA
I bought this one, just wanting to see how it differed from the regular Venus razors. To me it isn't a whole lot different. However I bought it & I like Venus products so I am happy with it.
Alissa V.
Apple Valley, CA
This product is great I originally got it as a free gift when I purchased another product but have since purchased many more because of the great quality super smooth legs for a great price
Ivy C.
Towanda, PA
I am in love with this razor, it gets a much cleaner shave than any other Venus razor! It left my legs so smooth and soft! I won't go back to any other kind of razor!
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
First off let me say that the handle on this razor is great. However, the actual cartridge on this razor it really isn't that great. I think the embrace cartridge is better.
Lisa G.
Gastonia, NC
I use Venus razors all Summer long. I get a close shave every time, so I'm not constantly having to shave my legs and underarms everyday. Thank You Venus!! You Rock!!
Gretchel M.
este prodcuto es increible porque de una sola pasada elimina el vello enseguida sin darse mucha mala vida, y deja una piel suave y me encanta usarla, es mi producto favorito para mi cuidado de la piel
Rachel S.
Ward, AR
This is my new favorite razor. Flawless shave is right. I notice my legs are a lot smoothr, and they stay a lot smoothr a day or two longer than when using any other.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
This is definitely the best razor I have ever used. Also, it comes with a strip that moisturizers the skin as you shave. Most of the time I don't even use shaving cream!
Jessie C.