BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Heather M.
Birmingham, AL
This product is extremely watery, but for the price I have used it for traveling in a pinch. I would not suggest it for someone needing to actually need product in their hair.
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
I received this in my Vox Box, but I had already been using this prior to that. I love this razor. It works very well. Best razor I've tried so far! Would definitely recommend!
Mariah S.
Marietta, PA
Just got this razor a couple of weeks again and before I thought I had the best razor but now..blew that out of the park baby! Definitely recomend for the easiest glide over kneecaps and ankles
Colby E.
Overland Park, KS
This razor leaves my legs smoothr than I've felt in years!! I'm don't quite find the swirl makes shaving much easier, and the razor and refills can be pricey, but the razor works like a charm.
Kristina D.
Jamestown, KY
I adore this razor. I've never had a razor that gave me this close of a shave. It helped catch spots other razors usually miss, and it didn't cause any cuts or razor burn!
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I've been using for years and despite me trying every new razor when it comes out I always come back to this one. It gives you a perfect smooth shave withoutcausing any nics
Kayla H.
Jacksonville, AL
This razor is awesome! The 5 blades are good at getting a nice, close shave. The swirl ball allows the razor to form to the contours of your body. I use it every time I shave. It has exceeded my expectations. I bought it at Walmart and it has been wonderful!
Ana
Salt Lake City, UT
venus delivers yet another great shaver. It leaves my skin silky smooth and doesn't cause awful razor burns as long as I make sure to change out the blade on time. It's usually my tall tell sign that it 's time. I would recommend this to others as it's the only razor brand that has ever given this close of a shave. Anything to shave less frequently is always a huge PLUS!
Amanda D.
Stockton, CA
I love when I score these gift sets!! The value is incredible and I love the razors! I have have no issues with dullness or getting nicked! I've used these razors for as long as I can remember !
Nickole D.
Philadelphia, PA
This has got to be the best razor with the swivel head you're definitely able to shave around the knees without making yourself I will buy this 1 billion times over and over
Jessie C.