BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Michelle H.
Camarillo, CA
This is the greatest razor! Finally, I found one that gets everything the first time, doesn't nick, and doesn't leave razor burn! This razor is definitely worth every penny.
Daniela H.
Renton, WA
I absolutely love this swirl Gillette Venus it leaves my legs supper smooth ❤ no rough spots and no dryness best razor ever . Best part is you can reuse it and buy blades for it
Ansley J.
Calhoun, GA
I just bought this razor and have already had one shave with it. It worked really well and left my legs soft. It is definitely worth the money to buy one of these rather than a pack of cheaper razors
Astrid P.
Fort worth, TX
This year I started to use it, and I love it, I think that I can not be without it, it is perfect, it does not lose its edge, it has a good price, its shape makes Ellegue everywhere without any problem, I recommend it
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ
This razor hugs the curves of my legs so well and it gives such a smooth shave. The razor heads last a while too, I've been using the same one for almost two months. It's nice that they give you a refill too!
Liv G.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Gets all my hair on my legs and leaves my legs with a smooth touch. The "swirl" part of the razor is great for hair to reach or hard to shave places. For example, this is great for you ankles and knees
Lily R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
GOT IT FOR FREE FROM VENUS AND INFLUENSTER! it is so convenient & super easy to use! They can be found in pretty much any store- and gets a close shave for your legs all day! Would totally reccomend to other people.
Samantha D.
Johnstown, OH
The refills themselves are the bomb. I like 5 bladed razors. They cut and irritate a lot less, they seem to get a closer shave and they leave your legs smoother than ever!
Zoe H.
Romney, WV
I love this Razor, its more on the pricey side of razors but it works wonders. It moves to every curvy of your body to get all the hair. I personally think its very effective and its my go to razor.
Alyssa W.
Eugene, OR
Love this product! I have been using it for quite sometime before. I use it everyday and it is a very sufficient razor. It gets a very close shave and that's what we all want!
Jessie C.