BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
I like these razor blades because the 5 blade system works well at getting a close shave and doesn't miss any hairs. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase as needed.
Violet S.
I like this shaver. I love how my legs feel after shaving. I like how I can manuever the handle to shave my legas. I wiuld definitely recommend for others to purchase this shaver. Great product!
Mariah C.
Lyons, OH
This is my absolute favorite razor! Great price and works for a long time before becoming dull. The flixiball is great for contouring for no missed hairs. I definitely recommend.
Callista C.
Dayton, OH
Got this as a gift for Christmas and loved it. Made my skin super soft and loved the lubricant on the blade making it easy to glide across the skin and get that super close shave.
Halle R.
Best razor I've ever used. Didn't even feel like I was shaving. I got this from the ivy box and I am definitely going to go out and buy! I've never used a razor this nice before! Didn't pull on any hair, and it had the nice swivel motion! Definitely would recommend.
Jill S.
Claremore, OK
I'll be honest here, this is the only razor that gives me a close shave. In the summer I have to shave daily but Venus is the only razor that I can get away with skipping a day.
Sam A.
Kutztown, PA
Wasn't that impressed. I don't like how the ball actually moves, can never shave in a straight line. The product was okay, didn't love it that much to wear i would buy it again.
Kennedy W.
Pickerington, OH
Personally the best razors to use when shaving in difficult areas because of its unique shape it is able to glide right along the skin in crevices that are difficult to shave.
Lear22791paulith R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely LOVE this razor. I normally use the regular Venus razor with the replaceable heads. I saw the fancy display in Walmart and immediately reached for it. This razor is smooth and forms to your body while you shave.
Deanna B.
Commerce Township, MI
I really like the Venus swirl. It is my favorite razor because it easy to get a nice close shave. It moves with your body well so I have less of a chance of nicking myself.
Jessie C.