BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Ashley F.
Waterloo , IA
I love this razor. It worked really well and gave me a nice close shave and my legs are smooth. No razor burn or cuts. It also came with coupons do I'll definitely be buying more!
Meghan C.
This razor has helped me achieve the smoothest shave that I have gotten in a long time ! The flexibility technology helps me get a better shave over the more sensitive area like my knees and around my ankles
Lizzie D.
Venus is the only brand I use!! I am not a fan of disposable razors so I have to replace my blades. These have 5 blades and built in moisture strips, and these make shaving so much easier and quicker.
Kasey C.
Rochester, NY
My razor is my best friend. It works wonders, always leaving my skin soft and smooth. I only have to shave once every few weeks with this razor; before I got it, I would have to shave once every week.
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ
This razor hugs the curves of my legs so well and it gives such a smooth shave. The razor heads last a while too, I've been using the same one for almost two months. It's nice that they give you a refill too!
Ansley J.
Calhoun, GA
I just bought this razor and have already had one shave with it. It worked really well and left my legs soft. It is definitely worth the money to buy one of these rather than a pack of cheaper razors
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The Venus line is my ultimate favorite razors. They give you a super close shave and with less nicks and cuts. I only have to run the razor once and it takes care of everything.
Michelle H.
Camarillo, CA
This is the greatest razor! Finally, I found one that gets everything the first time, doesn't nick, and doesn't leave razor burn! This razor is definitely worth every penny.
Daniela H.
Renton, WA
I absolutely love this swirl Gillette Venus it leaves my legs supper smooth ❤ no rough spots and no dryness best razor ever . Best part is you can reuse it and buy blades for it
Astrid P.
Fort worth, TX
This year I started to use it, and I love it, I think that I can not be without it, it is perfect, it does not lose its edge, it has a good price, its shape makes Ellegue everywhere without any problem, I recommend it
Jessie C.