BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Nickole D.
Philadelphia, PA
This has got to be the best razor with the swivel head you're definitely able to shave around the knees without making yourself I will buy this 1 billion times over and over
Jené R.
Tulsa, OK
I love this razor. No fuss, always a smooth shave, and best of all, no nicks or razor burn. The rotating head is a great improvement over previous versions. This is definitely my go-to razor.
Lisa G.
Gastonia, NC
I use Venus razors all Summer long. I get a close shave every time, so I'm not constantly having to shave my legs and underarms everyday. Thank You Venus!! You Rock!!
Ivy C.
Towanda, PA
I am in love with this razor, it gets a much cleaner shave than any other Venus razor! It left my legs so smooth and soft! I won't go back to any other kind of razor!
Gretchel M.
este prodcuto es increible porque de una sola pasada elimina el vello enseguida sin darse mucha mala vida, y deja una piel suave y me encanta usarla, es mi producto favorito para mi cuidado de la piel
Rachel S.
Ward, AR
This is my new favorite razor. Flawless shave is right. I notice my legs are a lot smoothr, and they stay a lot smoothr a day or two longer than when using any other.
Alissa V.
Apple Valley, CA
This product is great I originally got it as a free gift when I purchased another product but have since purchased many more because of the great quality super smooth legs for a great price
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is definitely the best razor I have ever used. Also, it comes with a strip that moisturizers the skin as you shave. Most of the time I don't even use shaving cream!
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love this razor. They're a little expensive but one replacement last me over a month and I shave every other day! I have yet to cut myself or get razor burn!
Morgan P.
The Venus Swirl is fantastic! I have been searching for years for a razor like this! It gets a good close shave and it curves with the shape of your legs to get a good shave every time!!
Jessie C.