BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Samantha D.
Johnstown, OH
The refills themselves are the bomb. I like 5 bladed razors. They cut and irritate a lot less, they seem to get a closer shave and they leave your legs smoother than ever!
Kristina D.
Jamestown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I adore this razor. I've never had a razor that gave me this close of a shave. It helped catch spots other razors usually miss, and it didn't cause any cuts or razor burn!
Amanda D.
Stockton, CA
I love when I score these gift sets!! The value is incredible and I love the razors! I have have no issues with dullness or getting nicked! I've used these razors for as long as I can remember !
Kayla H.
Jacksonville, AL
This razor is awesome! The 5 blades are good at getting a nice, close shave. The swirl ball allows the razor to form to the contours of your body. I use it every time I shave. It has exceeded my expectations. I bought it at Walmart and it has been wonderful!
Colby E.
Overland Park, KS
This razor leaves my legs smoothr than I've felt in years!! I'm don't quite find the swirl makes shaving much easier, and the razor and refills can be pricey, but the razor works like a charm.
Mariah S.
Marietta, PA
Just got this razor a couple of weeks again and before I thought I had the best razor but now..blew that out of the park baby! Definitely recomend for the easiest glide over kneecaps and ankles
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I've been using for years and despite me trying every new razor when it comes out I always come back to this one. It gives you a perfect smooth shave withoutcausing any nics
Ana
Salt Lake City, UT
venus delivers yet another great shaver. It leaves my skin silky smooth and doesn't cause awful razor burns as long as I make sure to change out the blade on time. It's usually my tall tell sign that it 's time. I would recommend this to others as it's the only razor brand that has ever given this close of a shave. Anything to shave less frequently is always a huge PLUS!
Elizabeth H.
Eros, LA
I bought this one, just wanting to see how it differed from the regular Venus razors. To me it isn't a whole lot different. However I bought it & I like Venus products so I am happy with it.
Caroline R.
Makes a great close shave! Skin feels smooth! I am not sure if the pivot ball makes a real big difference, or if it really works the way I think it should. The refills are expensive, so I will have to use coupons to buy them.
Jessie C.