BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Rebbie B.
This razor produces a clean shave every time, although it's my favorite razor I have to replace the head quite often and the refills are pretty pricey but it's the only razor that doesn't give me razor burn
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
This razor is amazing! It always leaves my legs so soft and smooth. The best part is that I can skip the shave cream because of the moisture bar this razor has! Bye bye razor burn!
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have never had any issues with these razors. They're easy to handle, straight forward and simple. Smooth skin afterward, but the design is great, I never get any Knicks or cuts
Mary D.
This is the very best razor. I used to always cut myself with razors (very badly). Every since I've stated using these, I haven't had that problem. They are worth the extra bucks.
Nicole T.
Battle Creek, MI
These razor and razor refills are great. They are a little on the expensive side but most razors are. It is very easy to use. It compares well to other products. Mostly the same as other multi blade razors.
Ashley F.
Waterloo , IA
I love this razor. It worked really well and gave me a nice close shave and my legs are smooth. No razor burn or cuts. It also came with coupons do I'll definitely be buying more!
Kasey C.
Rochester, NY
My razor is my best friend. It works wonders, always leaving my skin soft and smooth. I only have to shave once every few weeks with this razor; before I got it, I would have to shave once every week.
Michelle H.
Camarillo, CA
This is the greatest razor! Finally, I found one that gets everything the first time, doesn't nick, and doesn't leave razor burn! This razor is definitely worth every penny.
Daniela H.
Renton, WA
I absolutely love this swirl Gillette Venus it leaves my legs supper smooth ❤ no rough spots and no dryness best razor ever . Best part is you can reuse it and buy blades for it
Liv G.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Gets all my hair on my legs and leaves my legs with a smooth touch. The "swirl" part of the razor is great for hair to reach or hard to shave places. For example, this is great for you ankles and knees
Jessie C.