BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
This razor is the best. I usually use the cheap ones but I had a coupon for these I will never buy another cheap one again this leaves your skin smooth and soft. I suggest this razor yo everyone.
Alexis L.
Love love love!!!!! I have to say I am never disappointed after shaving. I never miss a spot and love that it gets in all the hard curves parts of my body and doesn't ever pull on the hairs.
Brianna P.
Richmond, VA
Wow. Never realized I needed this until I used it. Makes shaving so much easier and I actually get a close shave. I really love this razor. It allows me to shave every contour. Will keep using!
Jazmine O.
I have kp, if it's not Venus I cannot use it. Unfortunately, I have to shave everyday so razor bumps are inevitable, but this product doesn't cut or create any rashes on my skin. It is cost-efficient and I highly recommend.
Ericka M.
Only razor i like using i suffer from irritated skin soo everytime i shave with regular dollar store razor i get bumps and with this razor my sking stays soft and somehow i feel it moisturized
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
I have been using this for the past two weeks and it works really well. I was a bit skeptical at first but it goes around areas so easily that most razor can't reach. I will be getting more.
Deja C.
STATESBORO , GA
The Venus Swirl razor is amazing!!!
The FLEXIBALL’s #MovesLikeNoOther and helped me get a smooth, flawless shave! You must try it!!!

I received this product free for testing purposes through Influenster, but all opinions are all my own.
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
The swirl is my favorite Venus razor. It works the best because of its ability to bend unlike other razors. The swirl also has the most blades compared to the other Venus razors which I like .
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love the Venus Swirl Razor! It gets the closet shave possible. I would surely be using this product for a very long time. It's easy to use & affordable at the same time.
Ashley S.
Searcy, AR
I love buying the gift sets of products like this shaving cream, razor and body wash.. it gives Me a chance to try different products and also get it at a slightly lower cost vs buying it all individually. I love it all!
Jessie C.