BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Katie S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Works well the first few uses, but quickly dulls no matter how well I care for it. I consider myself quite frugal and prefer to get more uses out of disposable razors if at all possible.
bethany c.
Flemington, NJ
My favorite razor. I own 2 of these just in case. Remove all unwanted hair and leave me so soft, never miss any strips of hair because of the ball that this razor has in it so it moves with the curvature of your body!
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
I've tried multiple ones but I like this one because when I shave it doesn't cut me and it keeps it smooth so I don't have to go over and over again just to get it smooth like other razors.
Rebecca W.
Horse Cave, KY
I LOVE this razor! I don't have to use much shaving gel at all and my legs never have razor burn! Plus, I can actually shave my knees and know that I didn't miss anything! The swirl pivots wonderfully while shaving!
Amanda E.
Davenport, FL
Amazing at getting those hard to reach places! Smooth shave and lasts long! It was super easy to use worked great with my shave lotion. It was the first of its kind that I used and I would not switch. I will certainly buy this again!
Clare H.
Fort Wayne, IN
ever since i first saw this razor at target, i had to try it out! since then this is the only razor i have purchased and i still can't believe venus came out with such a great product!!
Katie G.
I really like the ball head of these razors and they definitely give a close shave. My only complaint is that the blade seems to dull rather quickly and the refills are a little pricey.
Devon H.
voorhees , NJ
I absolutely love this razor. The flexi ball makes it much easier to get every spot I need it to. I will definitely be buying this razor in the future I always use the Venus razors anyway
Jaspreet V.
Livingston , CA
After discovering this new razor by Venus, I am no longer using mens razors. They razors glide against your skin and I walk away with little to zero cuts when I shave. Also, I like the fact that it has five blades.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
This is worth writing a review about. If you haven't used this then you should. It was easy to use and it work greatly. I use this every time I need to. This is something that I would recommend others to use.
Jessie C.