BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love love love this new razor. Leaves my legs so soft & smooth very afordable. I highly recommend this for a nice clean shave that leaves your legs incredibly soft. 😉
Sophie W.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great razor! The swivel does allow more flexibility and movement than a traditional razor, and the whole thing feels solid and comfortable to hold and use.
Shernay M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down one of the best razors I ever used! @GilletteVenus #MovesLikeNoOther #Contest #Complimentary @Influenster

I’ve used many razors and this one gets the job done! It left my legs silky smooth & didn’t cut me at all. BONUS: I haven’t notice any more ingrown hairs!
Mikayla T.
I received this from Influenster and I loved it. My skin is really sensitive and this razor did not irritate it at all. It took the hair off of my legs effortlessly. The ball that’s attached on it really helped it move easily along the legs. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Taylor G.
Paducah, KY
I really liked this razor! I got this in one of my boxes and I love using it. The swirl part of it does a really good job going over your curves on your legs. I will definitely keep using this one!
Katie E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use the schick intuition (the razor with the shave stuff completely around the razor) I would always end up cutting myself with regular razors, but this one is different! It moves to contour the the different areas of your legs or under arms. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Kamry P.
Middleburg , FL
I love love love that inuenster gave me this to try out! I'm totally hooked now. It literally glides over my legs and leaves them soooo soft and it really gets close to the skin without cutting or razor burn
Hope H.
Monroe, LA
This is the absolute best women’s razor I have ever used! I am in love with how smooth it leaves my legs! I was expecting the flexiball to make it more likely to cut or slice, but it surprisingly left not a single cut on my legs, which is a rarity for me! 10/10 would recommend to everyone!
Tori S.
This razor is fantastic! After using it my skin felt silky soft for days! It was easy to use and moved great across my skin. The only thing that I didn’t like was that i had to go over certain parts of my legs twice because it missed some pieces of hair, but otherwise this is a great product !
Kaitlyn B.
North Berwick, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve received this product a few times from Influenster’s so I feel like I have a good amount of use on this product to fully love it! The shave is so close but it also makes it so the “shaving gel” that comes on the blade covers all areas of my leg. I have already been repurchasing and continue to do so.
Jessie C.