BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
This razor is the best. I usually use the cheap ones but I had a coupon for these I will never buy another cheap one again this leaves your skin smooth and soft. I suggest this razor yo everyone.
Jazmine O.
I have kp, if it's not Venus I cannot use it. Unfortunately, I have to shave everyday so razor bumps are inevitable, but this product doesn't cut or create any rashes on my skin. It is cost-efficient and I highly recommend.
Elisa B.
San Diego, CA
In my honest opinion, I believe that the swirl razor is overrated. It produced the same results as a regular razor. As for the shaving cream, it was nice and foamy but I wasn't too crazy about the bottle as it became rusty.
Tammy L.
Not a big fan of the swirl. It seems to take more effort that the original vibrance that had a battery. As soon as my blades are gone I will be looking for a new razor.
Brianna P.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow. Never realized I needed this until I used it. Makes shaving so much easier and I actually get a close shave. I really love this razor. It allows me to shave every contour. Will keep using!
Ericka M.
Only razor i like using i suffer from irritated skin soo everytime i shave with regular dollar store razor i get bumps and with this razor my sking stays soft and somehow i feel it moisturized
Katie P.
I actually got this from influenster and I love it so much. It makes shaving so easy. I will definitely be repurchasing. I also will be recommending to a friend.
Deja C.
Statesboro , GA
The Venus Swirl razor is amazing!!!
The FLEXIBALL’s #MovesLikeNoOther and helped me get a smooth, flawless shave! You must try it!!!

I received this product free for testing purposes through Influenster, but all opinions are all my own.
Hannah N.
Love! Makes those hard-to-reach places so much easier to get! Both my mom and I have one of these razors and we love them. Tried lots or razors from different brands, this is our favorite!
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
I have been using this for the past two weeks and it works really well. I was a bit skeptical at first but it goes around areas so easily that most razor can't reach. I will be getting more.
Jessie C.