BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

Shaving our best women contour helps to capture what other shavers can overlook. The Venus® Swirl ™ is designed with our 5 individual FOURXIBALL ™ and Contour ™ revolutionary adjustment blades. It molds more curves for perfect skin, long-lasting softness and virtually no-loss hairs.

Love or 2X your money *
MoistureGlide ™ activated water serum for incredible glide
Smooth handle with better grip
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is AMAZING. I recieved it in my ivy voxbox free for testing purposes and I'm so happy I did. It makes my legs soooo smooth and is so flexible. I usually have such a hard time getting around my knees and due to the ball it made it so easy to use!
Lauren s.
Moorpark, CA
I really like the Venus swirl because I have not cut myself at all and no matter how long you've been shaving you will cut yourself it's just a fact of life and this has made it I'm not cut myself ones while using this it is fantastic
Ashley N.
Very smooth & close shave. Works amazing with some type of skin conditioner. Love that I didn't have to shave until another week or so. The flexibility of the razor makes it an easier process overall
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this razor. It gives me a very close shave and it is effective. It doesn't cut my legs up and it is affordable. I use this product about once every 2-3 weeks. Overall I am satisfied with the razor
Steph R.
Woodbridge, VA
These razors are perfect for sensitive skin, especially because of the cuts or the itchiness. I like how it goes in the curves because i hate going over the joints and i feel like I'm going to cut myself .
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite refill package but I do enjoy this one. Venus is my go to razors and refills no matter what and this is my go to when I can't find the others I use.
Rachel S.
Galloway, NJ
I received this product a few weeks ago and I love how it makes my legs feel and how smooth and easy it it's to shave now! It's extremely affordable and I will forever use it
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Fail - it does not do what is advertised! I wish they would bring back the one they discontinued a few years ago that vibrated and got rid of dead skin, now that was awesome and seemed to work just fine!
Jeniene V.
Ossining, NY
The Venus razor is my go to razor. I love that it swirls and is flexible it helps when shaving my knees!! I highly recommend a bit expensive but worth the price. Will continue to buy for a long time!!
Jessie C.