BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Fail - it does not do what is advertised! I wish they would bring back the one they discontinued a few years ago that vibrated and got rid of dead skin, now that was awesome and seemed to work just fine!
Briana A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BEST RAZOR I OWN!! I got this holiday gift set for Christmas and I love it! I don't have to shave for a good week with these razors the blades are very nice and I used it very often and I just am so satisfied with it
Amber H.
New Castle, PA
This is definitely one of the best razors I've used! It's really easy to use and non-slip! It contours nicely to the body, which reduces accidental cuts! I would highly recommend this razor over others!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite refill package but I do enjoy this one. Venus is my go to razors and refills no matter what and this is my go to when I can't find the others I use.
Kristina C.
Newport News, VA
The silver ball that is attached to this razor helps decrease all those pesky nips and cuts. This razor glides over lumps and bumps but still manages to get a close shave.
Keri L.
My legs are super sensitive. Almost all razors hurt my legs bad. I get bumps and itchy and painful skin no matter what I do. With this razor I don't have any of those symptoms. It is just smooth and beautiful skin. I love this razor.
Sarah M.
Aberdeen, SD
I absolutely loved this product! It lasts forever and does swirl to the curvature of your legs just like it said it would! All tho the refills are quite pricey! So if we could just kick that down a notch, that would be great-thanks
Megan K.
Louisville, KY
My father bought me this for my birthday. This is my #1 favorite razor. It blows all other razors out of the water. With this razor you get a close save and only have to shave about 3 times a week. The bars provide so much moisture.
Kaitlyn A.
Lyman, SC
I love this razor!! I use it all the time and I love how smooth and close it get my skin. I use it usually every other time I shower. Compared to other razors I think this is one of the best over used.
Marisa M.
Smyrna, TN
My permanent razor! Not only can you use a multitude of blades with it, it gets in all the weird areas. A regular razor always misses the area right above my ankle, but this one swivels right into it!
Jessie C.