BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go to razor. Its easy to change the razor and easy to use its affordable and I use it every time i shower it is just simply amazing and so easy to use and I do buy them regularly so yes I would buy again.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I picked this up last week at my local grocery store and I must say I have been super impressed with the results so far. My skin is smooth and no cuts or razor bumps. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Elizabeth P.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this razor it is easy to maneuver and I haven't nicked myself a single time since I started using it! No irritation either, I switch the razor out every couple uses
Carrie V.
Warren, MI
I used to purchase a different brand of razor until I purchased this Gillette Razor and I never went back. This leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth while giving me a close shave. I don't ever see myself purchasing another brand of razor.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for free in the Ivy Voxbox and will never go back to my old razor!! It gives me an extremely close shave without razor bumps. I've also never cut myself! I have nothing negative to say about this.
Kim J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ll be honest. One of the best razors I have used. I have always used men’s razors because their blades are better. But this one just worked so well. My legs were soo Sooo smooth. I loved it. I would buy again
Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This razor leaves my skin feeling soft, healthy, and moisturized. I only have to shave once every week to keep my skin feeling soft. There is no need for shaving cream, soap and this razor will do the job.
caitlyn s.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Compared to a disposable its fantastic! compared to other venus razors, there are better. I got mine for free wth a coupon and who doesn't like to try something for free?! I like it but not the best they make
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is AMAZING. I recieved it in my ivy voxbox free for testing purposes and I'm so happy I did. It makes my legs soooo smooth and is so flexible. I usually have such a hard time getting around my knees and due to the ball it made it so easy to use!
Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA
This has been my favorite by all means! It turns right on every curve you have on ur legs! It's not expensive at all! I use it every other day! And it works really well, I will buy again! I recommend it
Jessie C.