BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Ashley N.
Very smooth & close shave. Works amazing with some type of skin conditioner. Love that I didn't have to shave until another week or so. The flexibility of the razor makes it an easier process overall
Rachel S.
Galloway, NJ
I received this product a few weeks ago and I love how it makes my legs feel and how smooth and easy it it's to shave now! It's extremely affordable and I will forever use it
Steph R.
Woodbridge, VA
These razors are perfect for sensitive skin, especially because of the cuts or the itchiness. I like how it goes in the curves because i hate going over the joints and i feel like I'm going to cut myself .
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this razor. It gives me a very close shave and it is effective. It doesn't cut my legs up and it is affordable. I use this product about once every 2-3 weeks. Overall I am satisfied with the razor
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite refill package but I do enjoy this one. Venus is my go to razors and refills no matter what and this is my go to when I can't find the others I use.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Fail - it does not do what is advertised! I wish they would bring back the one they discontinued a few years ago that vibrated and got rid of dead skin, now that was awesome and seemed to work just fine!
Jeniene V.
Ossining, NY
The Venus razor is my go to razor. I love that it swirls and is flexible it helps when shaving my knees!! I highly recommend a bit expensive but worth the price. Will continue to buy for a long time!!
briana a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BEST RAZOR I OWN!! I got this holiday gift set for Christmas and I love it! I don't have to shave for a good week with these razors the blades are very nice and I used it very often and I just am so satisfied with it
Amber H.
New Castle, PA
This is definitely one of the best razors I've used! It's really easy to use and non-slip! It contours nicely to the body, which reduces accidental cuts! I would highly recommend this razor over others!
Kaitlyn A.
Lyman, SC
I love this razor!! I use it all the time and I love how smooth and close it get my skin. I use it usually every other time I shower. Compared to other razors I think this is one of the best over used.
Jessie C.