BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Nikki G.
Baldwin Park, CA
I like this razor very much. First time I used it I got a very smooth shave. But only down side the outter aloe moisturizing thing swells up so next use is kinda hard to shave if you have boney shins, like I do.
Hannah B.
El Cajon
I love this razor! It's so smoothe and it has a little ball that moves according to where it's going. It gets every hair and doesn't leave shaving red spots. I always refill these.
Lindsay S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a Awesome product it is the 1st razor with a flexiball that is designed to fit over areas like the knees and ankles so it gets more hair it has 5 contour blades that adjust to every curve highly recommend.
Skye W.
Bismarck, ND
I have had the most trouble with finding a razor that I like!!! When this came in my package I got hyped! Been wanting to try this!!! Love it, it glides so easy, makes my skin smooth and soft!! Easy on my skin.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
This is my favorite Gillette razor to date. I love how the little metal ball allows the razor to glide across my skin going along every bend and curve! It gives a close shave and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Ciera L.
Tucson, AZ
I have bought the Gillette Venus with Olay for over a year now. It's the only one I use! I have very sensitive skin and this has been the only razor to stop the razor burn for me.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I picked this up last week at my local grocery store and I must say I have been super impressed with the results so far. My skin is smooth and no cuts or razor bumps. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Carrie V.
Warren, MI
I used to purchase a different brand of razor until I purchased this Gillette Razor and I never went back. This leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth while giving me a close shave. I don't ever see myself purchasing another brand of razor.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for free in the Ivy Voxbox and will never go back to my old razor!! It gives me an extremely close shave without razor bumps. I've also never cut myself! I have nothing negative to say about this.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go to razor. Its easy to change the razor and easy to use its affordable and I use it every time i shower it is just simply amazing and so easy to use and I do buy them regularly so yes I would buy again.
Jessie C.