BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Alejandra G.
Wow, I'm always very careful when using new ones, but this product is just amazing. Glides through your skin getting every single hAir! Every curve and crevice just glides right through them! One of my favorites!!
Amy B.
Richmond, IN
I usually use random dollar store razors. Until I tried Venus Gillette swirl. The ball is amazing and it has 5 blades and gives you sure ready legs right away 🌅😎
Tichina A.
Birmingham, AL
I actually tested this product through BzzAgent and I can say that it is a really good product. It's pretty affordable for the most part. Easy to use based on the shape of the razor.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Finally a razor that cuts close enough for a man but yet gentle and the swivel is the part most adored! How smart! Thanks Gillette for another great innovation! A+
Nikki G.
Baldwin Park, CA
I like this razor very much. First time I used it I got a very smooth shave. But only down side the outter aloe moisturizing thing swells up so next use is kinda hard to shave if you have boney shins, like I do.
Laura B.
Somerset, KY
My favorite all time razor! Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and shiny as well as keeps my refreshed and boosts my confidence as to how wonderful and smoot my legs look and feel
Tamara G.
Tonawanda, NY
This swirl razor is amazing! Whenever I use a regular razor I always seem to cut my knees or ankles. Not with this one! The ONLY down fall is that I wish I had more of a grip to it
Dixie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I never get a nick with this razor and it removes all my hair, it's hard for me to find a razor that removes all my fine hair without leaving razor burn on my skin.
Lindsay S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a Awesome product it is the 1st razor with a flexiball that is designed to fit over areas like the knees and ankles so it gets more hair it has 5 contour blades that adjust to every curve highly recommend.
Ciera L.
Tucson, AZ
I have bought the Gillette Venus with Olay for over a year now. It's the only one I use! I have very sensitive skin and this has been the only razor to stop the razor burn for me.
Jessie C.