BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Ellie R.
Cary, NC
This gives you a very close shave i use this on my arms and legs with the shaving cream and its amazing. however i tried this several times in the armpit area and it gave me cuts and just did not work under the arms.
Jhoanna P.
Pasadena, CA
The blade lasts for ever and has given me the closest shave ever in my legs. Plus the pretty purple color makes it all the better. I usually buy this razor at Target or Harmon Values.
Sequoia S.
Seward, AK
They give me a nice smooth shave at first. But after words I get prickly, but that might be because I have thick hair. I don't like the swirl that much mainly because I loose control.
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
love this razor. this is the one i use at home and would recommend anyone to try out at least once. replacing the razors can be expensive because they are quite pricey, but once you try to go back to cheaper blades you really notice the difference.
Kenna C.
These razors make my legs feel so clean and smooth. They glide on my legs so easy and leaves no cuts and razor burns. It's worth the price and is my go to razors.
Leah H.
Hayden, AL
This is my favorite razor! Easily purchased at Walmart. The silver ball on it allows you to easily get hard to reach places such as behind your knee. My only bad review is the refill cartridges are very expensive!
Chloe B.
New Castle, PA
This is my everyday razor! I have a lot of trouble with razor burn and bumps after shaving because I have such sensitive skin! This allows for an affordable smooth shave with every shower! Will always use this product.
Violeta P.
I'm in love with this razor. The blades are sharp enough that it gives you a close shave without drying or scraping your skin. I don't think that the flex ball does anything for me but it does glide really nicely.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Esta maquina de afeitar son muy buenas para cuando vamos a viajar me gusta por que tampoco lastima mi piel y es muy comoda de usar

This razor is very good for when we go traveling I like that also hurts my skin and is very comfortable to use
Hannah B.
El Cajon
I love this razor! It's so smoothe and it has a little ball that moves according to where it's going. It gets every hair and doesn't leave shaving red spots. I always refill these.
Jessie C.