BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Alexandria G.
Galena Park, TX
Love these razors!! I used to always get razor bumps until these came into my life. Not only are they great they also leave your legs feeling smooth. They're also easy to use and great for someone with sensitive skin. Very satisfies with this product.
Paula M.
Great product! a wonderful shave with a smooth finish! Gotta have product for the summer! I also have very sensitive skin and this is a new staple product for me!!! Love this razor!!!
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I love the new design and the blades are just amazing, very close shave, however I'm not a big fan of the "ball" it does hug my curves an what not but I just don't like that the razor moves side to side as I shave, i guess it's just preference, but I didn't really like this products new design
Carolynn L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Invest in this razor and you will not regret it! it shaves my legs clean and removes hair from more sensitive areas also (armpit and etc.). I got it in target but you can get it basically anywhere. It's very effective and I would recommend to others.
Karen I.
Torrance, CA
These are a bit expensive but these do the trick so for the price it is very good quality. This type of razor has a swirl on it which lets the razor guide smoothly across your body. Overall these razor refills will make your skin smoother and softer.
Sequoia S.
Seward, AK
They give me a nice smooth shave at first. But after words I get prickly, but that might be because I have thick hair. I don't like the swirl that much mainly because I loose control.
Kenna C.
These razors make my legs feel so clean and smooth. They glide on my legs so easy and leaves no cuts and razor burns. It's worth the price and is my go to razors.
Maya R.
I don't think I have ever used another razor brand so I can't really compare it to anything else, But I have been using venus razors for years and it never disappoints. I always get the newest razor releases and they are always better than the last.
Keagan S.
Mesa, AZ
I have this razor and I love it. I would definitely purchase it many times. I bought it at Walmart and it was at an outstanding price. It is super easy to use and fits to your skin leaving your legs soft.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
This gives you a very close shave i use this on my arms and legs with the shaving cream and its amazing. however i tried this several times in the armpit area and it gave me cuts and just did not work under the arms.
Jessie C.