BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Tricia S.
Borger, TX
The Venus Swirl Razor is the best for summer legs. The "starter" kits are reasonably priced, but purchasing the blade refills gets pretty pricey. Even so, the smooth finish (even around the knees) without the nicks is worth it. I'll be buying again & again.
Sonia D.
Concord
I love the pivoting ball. Glides over the skin really easy. Forms to you legs for the problem areas like top of knees and behind knees. And with five blades gives a really good close shave.
Nancy U.
LOVE IT !!! Love the way it leaves after a shave. Moves around great . Bought it brought Target, it's a bit pricey but its worth it I spent $10, it has two refills . Really easy to use.
Lydia H.
San Antonio, TX
I love the Venus swirl razors, I use everyday to get rid of that unwanted hair like my underarms and touch up my legs. I have a pack of 20 refills that I've purchased from SAMs club 2 months ago and I have so many to last me forever. I love Venus products!
Jessica B.
Santa Clara, CA
These make your skin super soft after you shave. It helps prevent cuts and razor burn and feels amazing on the skin. It lasts a long time but can stick to your counter if you leave it for too long. Inexpensive and would definitely recommend for everyone.
Melissa G.
Bullard, TX
I have very coarse hair and it requires that I shave my legs & underarms daily. I usually purchase these at Target or Bed, Bath & Beyond. These are the only razor blades that work on my legs/armpits. I have tried others and they just aren't as effective.
Nina M.
Northridge, CA
This shaver is the best! It glides to every curve and it works great, I use this every other day with a body wash and it is very easy to use, I never get cuts with this razor and I would definitely recommend to others!
Ashley C.
I am using this now! I like the close shave and the softness of my skin afterwards but it rusts really easily! That and it goes quickly. I wish they lasted longer but it still works great!
Maritza V.
I like the way this razor was designed and it left an extremely close shave,but almost too close for my liking. It left me with cuts forget about shaving intimate areas !
Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is my go to razor. The cartridges last a while but they are a bit pricey. It comes with 5 blades which makes sure theres minimal stray hairs left after you're done shaving. I'd recommend this to others. I always have silky smooth legs after I use this.
Jessie C.