BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ehhhhh...
I always have problems with women’s razors. They don’t get the job done and they’re expensive. I got this in a “Wonder Woman” package at a Christmas party. The lotion bar surrounding it does make my skin soft, but it always gives me cuts. I’m also a careful shaver. I’ll stick with men’s razors lol
Kayla L.
Houston , TX
If you are looking for smooth skin after you shave then this is the product for you. This razor is very easy to use and gives you a flawless finish. Would i compare this to other razor brands ? No because its the best. Go check it out!
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
I love this razor I think it works absolutely amazingly let me just start off by saying I usually buy men's razors only because I feel like they give a closer better clean shave but this razor does exactly the same thing and it's made for women it's a little bit pricey but I totally understand why and I would recommend this to anybody who has thick hair that they want to remove❤️❤️❤️😂
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really impressed with this razor! The silver ball helps allow the razor to graze over typically difficult areas to shave like the knees with ease! I’ve never had skin this smooth in my entire life and I can’t say enough about the improvements Gillette has made with the innovation of this product!
Maggie B.
LOVE this razor! I can't get enough of it. I never thought the higher quality razors mattered so I always bought other ones but after receiving this one for free through a sample I LOVE IT!
Shernay M.
Rosedale, NY
Hands down one of the best razors I ever used! @GilletteVenus #MovesLikeNoOther #Contest #Complimentary @Influenster

I’ve used many razors and this one gets the job done! It left my legs silky smooth & didn’t cut me at all. BONUS: I haven’t notice any more ingrown hairs!
Taylor G.
Paducah, KY
I really liked this razor! I got this in one of my boxes and I love using it. The swirl part of it does a really good job going over your curves on your legs. I will definitely keep using this one!
Mikayla T.
I received this from Influenster and I loved it. My skin is really sensitive and this razor did not irritate it at all. It took the hair off of my legs effortlessly. The ball that’s attached on it really helped it move easily along the legs. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Hope H.
Monroe, LA
This is the absolute best women’s razor I have ever used! I am in love with how smooth it leaves my legs! I was expecting the flexiball to make it more likely to cut or slice, but it surprisingly left not a single cut on my legs, which is a rarity for me! 10/10 would recommend to everyone!
Kamry P.
Middleburg, FL
I love love love that inuenster gave me this to try out! I'm totally hooked now. It literally glides over my legs and leaves them soooo soft and it really gets close to the skin without cutting or razor burn
Jessie C.