BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Carmen R.
Hazlehurst, GA
Honestly it gets the job done but it doesn't really live up to the hype. I love Venus products but this one didn't really impress me. It moves a little but not as much as you think it would. I wouldn't buy it again.
Jhoanna P.
Pasadena, CA
The blade lasts for ever and has given me the closest shave ever in my legs. Plus the pretty purple color makes it all the better. I usually buy this razor at Target or Harmon Values.
Lillyana P.
Toppenish, WA
Best razor I've ever used. I wouldn't spend the money before but now that I see how amazing this one works and how easily it slides with your hand to shave I'd definitely repurchase. I didn't get no razor bumps or anything like I used to with other razors.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
This gives you a very close shave i use this on my arms and legs with the shaving cream and its amazing. however i tried this several times in the armpit area and it gave me cuts and just did not work under the arms.
Alexandria G.
Galena Park, TX
Love these razors!! I used to always get razor bumps until these came into my life. Not only are they great they also leave your legs feeling smooth. They're also easy to use and great for someone with sensitive skin. Very satisfies with this product.
Danielle M.
Continental, OH
Nothing special about this razor compared to other Venus brand razors. The titling roller ball still didn't get those hard to get places around the knee and ankle.
Abigail H.
Lutz, FL
Love this razor!! Ive always loved venus but this is by far my favorite razor they have made. The moving head keeps me from cutting myself shaving and my legs are always super smooth!!
Jill M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I'm obsessed. I haven't changed razor types in forever and I'll never use less than 5 blades again. Silly smooth with no irritation on my sensitive skin. Love it.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I love the new design and the blades are just amazing, very close shave, however I'm not a big fan of the "ball" it does hug my curves an what not but I just don't like that the razor moves side to side as I shave, i guess it's just preference, but I didn't really like this products new design
Maya R.
I don't think I have ever used another razor brand so I can't really compare it to anything else, But I have been using venus razors for years and it never disappoints. I always get the newest razor releases and they are always better than the last.
Jessie C.