BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Chelsea B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor. I was just telling a friend about this a few days ago. I have had mine honestly for going in 2+ years. And it's great. The new razor heads are a bit pricey, but this razor works so great. I love love love it.
Melissa G.
Bullard, TX
I have very coarse hair and it requires that I shave my legs & underarms daily. I usually purchase these at Target or Bed, Bath & Beyond. These are the only razor blades that work on my legs/armpits. I have tried others and they just aren't as effective.
Nancy U.
LOVE IT !!! Love the way it leaves after a shave. Moves around great . Bought it brought Target, it's a bit pricey but its worth it I spent $10, it has two refills . Really easy to use.
Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is my go to razor. The cartridges last a while but they are a bit pricey. It comes with 5 blades which makes sure theres minimal stray hairs left after you're done shaving. I'd recommend this to others. I always have silky smooth legs after I use this.
Jessica B.
Santa Clara, CA
These make your skin super soft after you shave. It helps prevent cuts and razor burn and feels amazing on the skin. It lasts a long time but can stick to your counter if you leave it for too long. Inexpensive and would definitely recommend for everyone.
Victoria G.
Colebrook, NH
I love this razor. It fits nicely in your hand, and the swirl allows it to glide over the skin. If I forget to pick up blades, it is fabulous that the ones for my husband fit perfectly.
Mayela T.
Diboll, TX
I USE THE VENUS RAZORS FOR PERSONAL SHAVING USE AND I LOVE IT. IT WORKS GREAT! LEAVES MY LEGS FEELING SO SMOOTH. IT EASY TO USE OF COURSE. MY DAUGHTERS ALSO USE IT. IT DID MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. I WOUD DEFINITALY RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS. WORTH THE MONEY.
Brionna S.
Love this razor. Super easy to use and blades cut the hair with a breeze. This by far is my favorite razor. It works and I don't cut myself shaving. To be honest, I don't even need shaving cream anymore. Great price for an amazing product. A must try!!!
Janaína C.
Westminster, CO
The best blade I have ever tried! I used to do wax but after trying the Venus Razor Swirl Flexiball my life changed and I don't have to suffer anymore and spend lots of money. Love it!!
Janet B.
Keithsburg, IL
The best razor there is on the market right now!! I just love it. I have a hard time with razors because I have sensitive skin but this one doesn't bother me at all
Jessie C.