BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Crystal R.
Torrance
It's a great gift for anyone or if you just want it for yourself. It leaves your skin smooth and bump free. It's just so amazing. I recommend this to anyone and everyone. There's just no words to put it in. You just need it.
Briana A.
Bronx , NY
I love this Gillette Venus because it left your legs so smooth and it doesn't cut your self that quickly as other Gillette that are more cheap and irritates your legs.
Michelle H.
Fenton, MO
I really like this razor. It glides and slides around tough spots like knees and ankle bones. It bends for backs of knees. The initial cost is reasonable and there are always coupons available for blades. Plus, it's pretty!
Samantha P.
altoona , PA
Totally love this razor, leaves my legs feeling soft and moisturizing and shiny and get down to the skin and leaves a nice clean cut feeling. One of my favorite razors.
Ingrid V.
Love this razor I'm so glad that the men's version of this razor is exactly the same price as the women's. I really am not a fan of the gender biased pricing. So I specifically look for brands or stores that don't do that.
Delaney B.
Cumming, GA
I use this as my daily razor, the blades are just right and the guards provide a glide that you can't beat. The razor itself is easy to use and is good for all the natural curves of any body.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
I will only use the venus razors.. after using a venus you do not want to go back to an old razor at all. what's good about Venus is all the heads will fit any handle.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
These are the best razors I've ever tried! They give me a really close shave and I'm left without the razor bumps I often have from the crappier kinds. A little pricey, but it's worth it if you want smooth skin after shaving.
Rhonda D.
Berry, AL
I love this product. It is the absolute best product that is on the market. It shaves so good. Love the motion that makes it so easy to do this task that we all hate to do. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Kaitlyn W.
I like to refill my Venus Swirl razor about once a month, and these refills do the trick! They are sharp enough to get the job done while also being surrounded by a "moisture bar" that helps to keep legs nice and soft. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Jessie C.