BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Shugufta K.
I am in loveee with this gift box! The shaving cream is soo soft and creamy! It's really easy to use. The softness on your skin stays on for like 24 hours! I love it
Tricia S.
Borger, TX
The Venus Swirl Razor is the best for summer legs. The "starter" kits are reasonably priced, but purchasing the blade refills gets pretty pricey. Even so, the smooth finish (even around the knees) without the nicks is worth it. I'll be buying again & again.
Allison H.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only razor I will use anymore! It leaves my skin very smooth. The comfort strips around the blades help to minimize any razor burn. They are more on the expensive side, which sucks. I also find that the blades don't last as long as I would like.
Nicole R.
This razor starts off great but I feel that after a couple of uses the it becomes very dull. It's not a bad price but I feel that a razor should be able to last past 2 shaving of your legs.
Meleah D.
Smooth shave and safe. My 12 yr old is using it and loves it! No nix or cuts! It is refillable as well! Less waste. My 17 yr old loves it and won't use anything else.
Meredith H.
Love this razor! I've probably tried every other brand and this one by far is the best. It cleans off easily and gets all the hard to get curves. I'll never go back!
Lexi L.
willis, TX
I just received this in my Ivy VoxBox, and omg was i blown away. At first it didn't seem like much other than a regular razor, NO. This razor is amazing it gets every single hair, but your can even feel the blade on your skin. It leaves my legs softer than they have ever been. I LOVE IT
Sonia D.
Concord
I love the pivoting ball. Glides over the skin really easy. Forms to you legs for the problem areas like top of knees and behind knees. And with five blades gives a really good close shave.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really like this razor and find its really effective for legs and underarms. However it's not really great with the bikini line since the razor head is pretty big.
Alisha M.
I just purchased this razor a couple weeks ago. I don't even need to use anything with it because it leaves my legs so smooth. only downside is that if you keep it in the shower some of the soapy stuff will just wash away while it sits there. Love it though!
Jessie C.