BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Rhonda D.
Berry, AL
I love this product. It is the absolute best product that is on the market. It shaves so good. Love the motion that makes it so easy to do this task that we all hate to do. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Kaitlyn W.
Madison, WI
I like to refill my Venus Swirl razor about once a month, and these refills do the trick! They are sharp enough to get the job done while also being surrounded by a "moisture bar" that helps to keep legs nice and soft. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Eri G.
This razor is really nice. I'm deducting one star because of how overpriced replacement blades are :( but honestly, it gets a nice shave and helps me not nick my knees.
Allison H.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only razor I will use anymore! It leaves my skin very smooth. The comfort strips around the blades help to minimize any razor burn. They are more on the expensive side, which sucks. I also find that the blades don't last as long as I would like.
Alisha M.
I just purchased this razor a couple weeks ago. I don't even need to use anything with it because it leaves my legs so smooth. only downside is that if you keep it in the shower some of the soapy stuff will just wash away while it sits there. Love it though!
Meleah D.
Smooth shave and safe. My 12 yr old is using it and loves it! No nix or cuts! It is refillable as well! Less waste. My 17 yr old loves it and won't use anything else.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really like this razor and find its really effective for legs and underarms. However it's not really great with the bikini line since the razor head is pretty big.
Shugufta K.
I am in loveee with this gift box! The shaving cream is soo soft and creamy! It's really easy to use. The softness on your skin stays on for like 24 hours! I love it
Nicole R.
This razor starts off great but I feel that after a couple of uses the it becomes very dull. It's not a bad price but I feel that a razor should be able to last past 2 shaving of your legs.
Lexi L.
willis, TX
I just received this in my Ivy VoxBox, and omg was i blown away. At first it didn't seem like much other than a regular razor, NO. This razor is amazing it gets every single hair, but your can even feel the blade on your skin. It leaves my legs softer than they have ever been. I LOVE IT
Jessie C.