BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Love the Venus swirl razor. Although I feel like it gets dull really quick and I always find myself needing to buy refills. It does give you a really close shave though when you have a good blade.
Charlotte D.
This is a pretty great razor. The ball helps move the razor through hard to reach areas and prevents cuts. I actually just got this the other day because Venus sent out coupons in the mail and I got the razor for free which was a plus!
Liz R.
Amazing razor, got it as a gift and was surprised at how well it works! Went to go buy a refill and was disappointed at how expensive they were!! Even with a coupon I couldn't convince myself it was worth the money, they did not last me as long as I would have liked.
begum y.
New Hope, MN
I received this product for free from influenced for reviewing purposes. I overall really liked this razor. It glided smoothly and the swirl ball thing really helped me shave over my knees! I would recommend this to my friends
Jessely M.
Great razor. It is very smooth which allows prevents you from getting cuts. There are more affordable razors then this one but this one is truly worth is. In addition ever since I have started using tis razor I have less in grown hairs. I buy this razor all the time.
Rachael F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Left me skin smooth and hair free.Has a very nice movement to it without over doing .I and my daughter enjoyed using this product.Thanks Influenster for this opportunity
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
I am a first time buyer of this product and I am happy with it so far. It really does work smoothly and gives a close shave. The package comes with replacement blades which is a great bonus. Great value
Ashley B.
Levittown, PA
Even before receiving this Razor in a vox box I used it and I love it! It leaves my skin super smooth and moisturized! The glide is smooth! This razor makes shaving easy.
Krista N.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love my Venus Razors. I have used those and nothing else for years. They are extremely affordable and provide all of the flexibility of the expensive razors. They cut is precise and I never have to worry about cuts or knicks. I would most def recommend to anyone.
Celeste S.
Wallingford, CT
Absolutely in love with this razor! The moisturizing part lasts a lot longer than most and the ball really allows you to get in all those nooks and crannies! The blades last extremely long too, even after the moisturizer goes. Great product for an even better price.
Jessie C.