BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Brittany P.
Macon, GA
Everything in this box smells wonderful! The shaving gel has a great lather, and the razor with the swivel ball is top notch. Just replace the razor head and you can keep using the handle! And I love anything miniature so the tiny lotion was an added bonus! Such a great values!
Jenna C.
This is my absolute favorite razor in the world! I constantly cut myself while shaving trying to bend the razor different ways, with this, I haven't knicked myself once! It's a smooth, close shave and leaves my legs feeling amazing!
megan h.
Bradenton, FL
This is most deff. the best razor I have ever used. The razor blade itself has a moisturizer in it, so when you shave you don't even have to use shaving cream. I have never had such soft lefgs from a razor before. I will not be trying another razor this is by far the best
Laura B.
Rochester, MN
I have used Venus before and to be honest the product was not much different from my other Venus razor. However I did like how this product had more weight and size to it.
Samantha C.
Corona, CA
I really liked this razor. It really did contour to my body. I feel like I didn't have to put much pressure on the razor for a close shave. For once a razor that hasn't cut me!
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
I liked this razor at first but then found it to be a bit hard to control. It's swirls a lot.. I bought it at my local pharmacy and was excited to try it. I didn't find it to be that amazing. I have no repurchased it and probably won't.
Megan R.
Cleveland, TN
I absolutely love this razor. I have very sensitive skin so have a terrible time finding good razors. It's also very reasonably priced, who doesn't want a gift set of shaving products?! I know I love them!
Charlotte D.
This is a pretty great razor. The ball helps move the razor through hard to reach areas and prevents cuts. I actually just got this the other day because Venus sent out coupons in the mail and I got the razor for free which was a plus!
Lexie B.
Indiana
This is my favorite razor!! I have never cut myself with these razors! I don't even have to use shaving cream! I bought my razor at Walmart! This razor normally get the job done. Overall I am satisfied!
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
Of all the razors I've tried, the Venus Swirl gives me the closest shave and leaves my legs feeling soft. Venus swirl makes it easier to shave all of the uneven areas because it swivels. The multiple blades ensure that I get a smooth shave.
Jessie C.