BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Ingrid V.
Love this razor I'm so glad that the men's version of this razor is exactly the same price as the women's. I really am not a fan of the gender biased pricing. So I specifically look for brands or stores that don't do that.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
I purchased this using a coupon and to receive register rewards from the store. I instantly fell in love with this razor! The lightness of this razor and the way it glides over the skin is great. The one I used was taken and one day it magically appeared and I was extremely elated! My "love" has returned and I am happy once again. The extra blades are a little expensive but they are always on sale and can be purchased with a coupon. I recommend this to anyone wanting a close shave without being "cut up"!
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
I was so excited when I got this in my glam voxbox. I love Venus razors and this one is no exception. I often rush when shaving and end up with cuts, but I haven't noticed this issue with the swirl-flex all. It's so smooth!
Melissa P.
Bay City, MI
I get this once every other month. I love being able to shave without having razor bump, and leaves my skin feeling baby soft and smooth. The smell of the fragrance is soothing and relaxing.
Delaney B.
Cumming, GA
I use this as my daily razor, the blades are just right and the guards provide a glide that you can't beat. The razor itself is easy to use and is good for all the natural curves of any body.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will only use the venus razors.. after using a venus you do not want to go back to an old razor at all. what's good about Venus is all the heads will fit any handle.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
These are the best razors I've ever tried! They give me a really close shave and I'm left without the razor bumps I often have from the crappier kinds. A little pricey, but it's worth it if you want smooth skin after shaving.
Rhonda D.
Berry, AL
I love this product. It is the absolute best product that is on the market. It shaves so good. Love the motion that makes it so easy to do this task that we all hate to do. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Kaitlyn W.
Madison, WI
I like to refill my Venus Swirl razor about once a month, and these refills do the trick! They are sharp enough to get the job done while also being surrounded by a "moisture bar" that helps to keep legs nice and soft. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Michelle H.
Fenton, MO
I really like this razor. It glides and slides around tough spots like knees and ankle bones. It bends for backs of knees. The initial cost is reasonable and there are always coupons available for blades. Plus, it's pretty!
Jessie C.