BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jessely M.
Great razor. It is very smooth which allows prevents you from getting cuts. There are more affordable razors then this one but this one is truly worth is. In addition ever since I have started using tis razor I have less in grown hairs. I buy this razor all the time.
Rachael F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Left me skin smooth and hair free.Has a very nice movement to it without over doing .I and my daughter enjoyed using this product.Thanks Influenster for this opportunity
Liz R.
Amazing razor, got it as a gift and was surprised at how well it works! Went to go buy a refill and was disappointed at how expensive they were!! Even with a coupon I couldn't convince myself it was worth the money, they did not last me as long as I would have liked.
Celeste S.
Wallingford, CT
Absolutely in love with this razor! The moisturizing part lasts a lot longer than most and the ball really allows you to get in all those nooks and crannies! The blades last extremely long too, even after the moisturizer goes. Great product for an even better price.
Alicia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this item in the Ivy Vox box to review. I'm super impressed with this razor. It glides over the skin effortlessly and the swivel head makes it easy to get every curve. My skin felt soft and smoother after using this razor!
Ashley B.
Levittown, PA
Even before receiving this Razor in a vox box I used it and I love it! It leaves my skin super smooth and moisturized! The glide is smooth! This razor makes shaving easy.
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Best razor I have ever used ! I got this for my legs only and it was the smoothest glide over my legs I have ever had ! Gave me a close shave and no irritation , I only like Venus razors for my legs ! Must have for summer in my opinion !
Chade T.
Columbus, OH
Love the convenience of these razors you don't have to worry about missing those hard to reach places or risk getting a cut or razor burn because of the way it glides !
Madhia M.
South Amboy , NJ
This product is great! Works amazing and long lasting!! I'm so glad I got it through Influenster! So easy to use and easy to clean! I definitely would purchase again!!
Melissa P.
Bay City, MI
I get this once every other month. I love being able to shave without having razor bump, and leaves my skin feeling baby soft and smooth. The smell of the fragrance is soothing and relaxing.
Jessie C.