BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the Venus swirl razor. Although I feel like it gets dull really quick and I always find myself needing to buy refills. It does give you a really close shave though when you have a good blade.
Hollyanne B.
Erie, CO
I love how this razor glides on my skin. It gets in the nooks behind my knees that are sometimes hard to get. I would recommend this razor and it is currently my favorite!
Samantha C.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this razor. It really did contour to my body. I feel like I didn't have to put much pressure on the razor for a close shave. For once a razor that hasn't cut me!
Jenna C.
This is my absolute favorite razor in the world! I constantly cut myself while shaving trying to bend the razor different ways, with this, I haven't knicked myself once! It's a smooth, close shave and leaves my legs feeling amazing!
Megan R.
Cleveland, TN
I absolutely love this razor. I have very sensitive skin so have a terrible time finding good razors. It's also very reasonably priced, who doesn't want a gift set of shaving products?! I know I love them!
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
Of all the razors I've tried, the Venus Swirl gives me the closest shave and leaves my legs feeling soft. Venus swirl makes it easier to shave all of the uneven areas because it swivels. The multiple blades ensure that I get a smooth shave.
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a first time buyer of this product and I am happy with it so far. It really does work smoothly and gives a close shave. The package comes with replacement blades which is a great bonus. Great value
Celeste S.
Wallingford, CT
Absolutely in love with this razor! The moisturizing part lasts a lot longer than most and the ball really allows you to get in all those nooks and crannies! The blades last extremely long too, even after the moisturizer goes. Great product for an even better price.
Krista N.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love my Venus Razors. I have used those and nothing else for years. They are extremely affordable and provide all of the flexibility of the expensive razors. They cut is precise and I never have to worry about cuts or knicks. I would most def recommend to anyone.
Rachael F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Left me skin smooth and hair free.Has a very nice movement to it without over doing .I and my daughter enjoyed using this product.Thanks Influenster for this opportunity
Jessie C.