BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
i love how great the design is and how it has a great handle that is good to grip. Also the blades are great and designed in a way that is swivel to the curves of your body.
Crystal S.
Blackstone, VA
The best razor I've found. I have 3 kids, so I have to shave quickly to get back to chasing them. Never once have I even been nicked by this razor, no matter how fast I shave.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
I love this razor. It helps get my legs perfectly smooth. I've never cut myself while shaving with this razor! I like how the razor part is flexible and moves, which makes it easier to shave around the knees/ankles.
Brittany P.
Macon, GA
Everything in this box smells wonderful! The shaving gel has a great lather, and the razor with the swivel ball is top notch. Just replace the razor head and you can keep using the handle! And I love anything miniature so the tiny lotion was an added bonus! Such a great values!
Sydney L.
West Chicago, IL
I love the razor because it is so easy to move along my skin, it keeps me from getting cut and having razor burn, this razor keeps everything smooth and is easy to use all the time, it is great in the shower and is great along the knees and armpits it keeps them soft and smooth
Charlotte D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a pretty great razor. The ball helps move the razor through hard to reach areas and prevents cuts. I actually just got this the other day because Venus sent out coupons in the mail and I got the razor for free which was a plus!
megan h.
Bradenton, FL
This is most deff. the best razor I have ever used. The razor blade itself has a moisturizer in it, so when you shave you don't even have to use shaving cream. I have never had such soft lefgs from a razor before. I will not be trying another razor this is by far the best
Laura B.
Lynchburg, VA
I have used Venus before and to be honest the product was not much different from my other Venus razor. However I did like how this product had more weight and size to it.
Lexie B.
Indiana
This is my favorite razor!! I have never cut myself with these razors! I don't even have to use shaving cream! I bought my razor at Walmart! This razor normally get the job done. Overall I am satisfied!
Christine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked this razor at first but then found it to be a bit hard to control. It's swirls a lot.. I bought it at my local pharmacy and was excited to try it. I didn't find it to be that amazing. I have no repurchased it and probably won't.
Jessie C.