BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Hayley B.
Out of all the razors I have tried, these heads definitely last the longest. The swirl part doesn't matter much for me just because of he way I grip it, but I really do like this!
Brittany P.
Macon, GA
Everything in this box smells wonderful! The shaving gel has a great lather, and the razor with the swivel ball is top notch. Just replace the razor head and you can keep using the handle! And I love anything miniature so the tiny lotion was an added bonus! Such a great values!
Charlotte D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a pretty great razor. The ball helps move the razor through hard to reach areas and prevents cuts. I actually just got this the other day because Venus sent out coupons in the mail and I got the razor for free which was a plus!
Deserae K.
Menasha, WI
This product I received complementary from Influenster for my honest opinion. This product is one of my all time favorites. It works so miraculously. I shave my arms and the balls on this razors allow it to move easily for a clean and efficient shave. I highly recommend it.
Laura B.
Rochester, MN
I have used Venus before and to be honest the product was not much different from my other Venus razor. However I did like how this product had more weight and size to it.
Samantha C.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this razor. It really did contour to my body. I feel like I didn't have to put much pressure on the razor for a close shave. For once a razor that hasn't cut me!
megan h.
Bradenton, FL
This is most deff. the best razor I have ever used. The razor blade itself has a moisturizer in it, so when you shave you don't even have to use shaving cream. I have never had such soft lefgs from a razor before. I will not be trying another razor this is by far the best
Lexie B.
Indiana
This is my favorite razor!! I have never cut myself with these razors! I don't even have to use shaving cream! I bought my razor at Walmart! This razor normally get the job done. Overall I am satisfied!
Jenna C.
This is my absolute favorite razor in the world! I constantly cut myself while shaving trying to bend the razor different ways, with this, I haven't knicked myself once! It's a smooth, close shave and leaves my legs feeling amazing!
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the Venus swirl razor. Although I feel like it gets dull really quick and I always find myself needing to buy refills. It does give you a really close shave though when you have a good blade.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
What about these razors makes them worth your time and money? Anything that sets them apart from other Venus razors?
Ann A.
Antigonish, NS
Are these worth the extra money?
Kristen M.
Teneriffe
I use the regular old 3 blade blue Venus that I think was the first that came out. I haven’t seen a massive difference when trying other brands or types. Is this one really all that different?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this leave razor bumps ?
Desiree C.
Blue Island, IL
Do you use this with or without shaving cream?